Altador Plot Sticky Situation

morbid_black_mab

So.. I've attempted the petpet healing part about 20 times AT LEAST now and am very frustrated because I have yet to have the Skieth give me the certificate. I know that I am doing it correctly, but it's not going through. I typed out my last run and here's what I got:

1. 9:21:00 Check in

9:21:03 Bandage

2. 9:22:00 Check in

9:22:03 Wait

3. 9:23:00 Check in

9:23:03 Wait

4. 9:24:00 Check in

9:24:03 Feed

5. 9:25:01 Check in

9:25:04 Wait

6. 9:26:00 Check in

9:26:04 Bandage

7. 9:27:00 Check in

9:27:03 Feed

8. 9:28:01 Check in

9:28:03 Give Medicine

9. 9:29:00 Check in

9:29:03 Feed

10.9:30:00 Check in

9:30:04 Feed

11.9:31:00 Check in

9:31:04 Bandage

12.Check in annnnnndddd.. Continue healing.. O.o

I've been doing in multiple times towards the end just to see and nothing. Ugh! D: Any ideas?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets Help’ to ‘Altador Plot’.

It's been so many years since I've worked on this plot, that I don't think I can help you. However, there is a subforum on here that is much better to look through:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/forum/58-altador-plot/

This topic will probably be moved there, I'm guessing, but in the meantime, why not try a search through that forum? Try looking up "petpet" or "healing" in the searchbar once you've gone to that link--it will search IN THAT FORUM, which is nice, so you don't come up with the Healing Springs or ways to paint your petpet and stuff.

Thank you! :D I will go try this in hopes that it works! :D

And it didnt. :( -falls over.-

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hmm... your methodology seems correct for this step, so I guess it's the usual trickiness coming back to haunt us once more. :( You might want to try clearing your web browser's cache in case it helps. Otherwise, the best thing to do is probably to take a break and have another shot later. :yes:

I was stuck at this FOREVER. I feel your pain. :sad01_anim:

You might want to check out this method if the one you have didn't work. I did it many MANY times, too, and in the end, finished it when it least expected it. Was a very pleasant surprise. :)

Clear you cache, and take a break. I got so annoyed from this, I took a YEARS break. :P Anyway... yep. Go on, I don't think it's going away any time soon. If it still doesn't work, try to get it on the EXACT same time for everything. Mine wasn't very exact, but it worked... remember, one action per minute! And check ins. :)

Perhaps you didn't complete a step before that? Although you have all the items, though, so I doubt that.... take a rest, try again. All the best! :)