Really Strange stuff just happened???

Van_Kelvern

So lalalala I'm doing by dailies and all of a sudden I notice this really freakin weird thing... I have a negative neopoints balance! Like huuuh? so then I'm like ok whatevs so I go to spin the wheel of slime, I press play and it tells me I don't have enough neopoints (this is silly cus I've played it tons of times before with '0' neopoints!) so I'm like ok well... so i go to my inventory to make sure all my items are actually there, and well! my active neopet all of a sudden has only 5/9 health.... that seems normal except of course for the fact that no RE popped up at all..... and Nikkie was fine last time i logged on... does anyone know whats going on??? Also the last dailie i did was apple bobbing before I noticed this....

You must have gotten a random event and not noticed it or something, the only time I've gotten a negative balance is when I have very few NP on hand and I get some random event that takes away more NP than I have on me.

You can't get a negative balance by forcing it - e.g depositing less np than you have. However, I have gotten a negative when it's been stolen from me by a RE.

I could still play games and such, though. I didn't think the wheel of slime would have a link to np - after all, it is a game and should still be playable. I think it's highly possible that you lost the HP and np in one of your dailies, but other than that, the wheel of slime issue puzzles me - I've never heard of such a thing before!

Did you happen to do Apple Bobbing that day?

If yes, then it should be the reason why your pet loses HP and a negative balance both at the same time. These things happen to me quite a couple of times, but I can't quite remember what the Gnorbu said to me when it happened.

All I know is that it's possible. :)