No way, no way. /what the heck

inkt

Well done and congrats to you. The last few days have been terrible for me with the Forgotten shore and the Squid things Nothing at the shore and only pirate ships and books from the squid so not much hope of an egg or PB or plushie for me

Wow, that's amazing! Congratulations!

I'd say I'd like to win one...but really, I'd just want it because I could sell it for a lot of money. I'd rather somebody who actually wants a draik get it--I already have one draik.

LOL, when I clicked on this topic I thought it was gonna be something bad. XD

Congrats! <3

LOL...Same here.

Congrats! That's some amazing luck. I think the new dailies (Anchor Management and Forgotten Shore) kick some major rear.

Thanks everyone. Sorry I'm not responding individually, this thread kind of built up on responses. Yeah, I don't even really have room for a draik and I don't like them that much, so I'm trying to sell it. Although so far, no takers.

Thanks everyone. Sorry I'm not responding individually, this thread kind of built up on responses. Yeah, I don't even really have room for a draik and I don't like them that much, so I'm trying to sell it. Although so far, no takers.

Lucky, lucky you! I'm quite sure someone will buy the egg in time. Just keep it in the Trading Post. Congrats on your win!

Wow! Congrats :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

as mentioned above, just keep it there. For a much wanted item, someone will definately search it up and see your trade. :) I had my BoP on for about a week, then suddenly 3 offers came in. :)

as mentioned above, just keep it there. For a much wanted item, someone will definately search it up and see your trade. :) I had my BoP on for about a week, then suddenly 3 offers came in. :)

Ooh, okay, great. :) I really hope so, it'd be nice to have that extra 13mil in my bank account hahah.

OMG, okay guys, i'm gonna buy the map too, when i have the money for it >_<

you're so lucky, congratz and i hope you'll find a buyer, that'll be no problem i think ;-)

i wanna have a draik soooo badly :-D

• 2 weeks later...

wow!

congratz for the prize! :D

totally awesome!

i would like to buy, could you please tell me how much do you sell this?

I've already sold the egg, I'm sorry. :(