Menace and Mischeif coolector items, how can you get them?

Sakeru_Kyori

I understand that the items aren't available right now, for example Ilere's collector wings, but I was wondering if there was a chance that they'd be offered again or is it a one time thing forever and they wont ever be back again?

Like is there a certain time of the year they can be bought or anything?

This goes for all of the other collectable items too. If you know anything for any of them and if they can be bought again at some point please let me know.

I believe they're a one time thing. They choose different themes for the collectibles, then each month, the one they offer changes. I've never seen one repeated.

If you missed one you wanted, the only way to get it would be to trade with someone that has it.

They are special, limited edition items that won't ever be sold again - they're just available for the one month.

How long is each NC Collectible available?

Each NC Collectible Item is only available for one month. After that the item will never be sold again.

From the FAQ on Neopets.

They probably won't be back again. After all, they're collectables, so they're here for a short time only.

There are other items that stay there year round, or restock. But these arn't the limited or collectable, so that's why. If you want to get one that's already been sold out in the past months, I suggest a trade... I'm not sure if the prices have increased in terms of value and by how much, btu I'm sure there will be people who buy more than one for purpose of trade.