Robbed of chance to explain

barkie

I was I must admit doing rather badly in KeyQuest but I have never and would never quit in Keyquest Th flower growing game came up but my watering can or shears would not show After a few moments where the other players flowers were showing as being completed I realise my computer was at fault so closed it off and attempted to neomail the person to let them know what had happened and to apologise but there was a block on me neomailing them and a message saying that they had sent a report to neopets and I should practice more....Well really I am not a whizz at keyquest but I like to think I am fair and also I do not appreciate someone thinking they know what my mindset was when I had to stop playing. I also think if someone wants to neomail me then it would be common curtesy to allow me the chance to reply....

1. Don't worry about the report, there was nothing you could do.

2. Just ignore him and move on, If he wants to block you on false reasoning than so be it.

You shouldn't have shut down your computer, though it's not a big deal really. Nothing bad will happen to your account for that, as people always quit KQ games for various raisons such as internet connection was faulty, the computer restarted by itself, the phone and the door bell rang at the same time and you really had to leave the game for too long and were booted out.

I definitely understand why people block those who quit KeyQuest games early--don't worry; if this is not a regular occurrence, then you'll still have plenty of players. But reporting them? That's laughable. It's not a reportable offense at all. You know what CAN get your account a warning? Reporting for non-reportable offenses.

Should this happen again, I would recommend that maybe you neomail the person before quitting the game.