The Drenched

Okay, question number 1: Can I bump a really old topic if it's very relevant to a question I have but did not answer the question? The reason I ask is, there's a topic about The Drenched already, but it's from March. (The power of search engines...) I felt it would be a great place to ask this question, but I was afraid of getting warned.

On to the real question:

How do you get The Drenched as a battle opponent?

I already know this much of the answer: I have to refresh at the Maraquan weather page. However, I know I have to do it only under certain conditions. People have said "raining" or "stormy"--what are the actual requirements of the weather?

Yesterday: blizzards. This involves storms, but didn't count.

Today: Overcast, rainy showers. Does this count?

All right, thanks! Nothing besides Heavy Rain will work, then? (I guess just respond if you happen to know of something else that will work.)

Thanks for the info, Xepha! I just got The Drenched as an opponent and beat them. (A lot more easily than I expected--I thought I would be toast.)

Now I have another question. When I found out I was lacking The Drenched as an opponent and would have to wait to fight, I looked up my last opponent, the Qasalan Mummy, and MADE SURE I had him as a Battledome Opponent. I did--I searched the page and found he was on my list of Battledome opponents.

Well, now that I've beaten The Drenched, he's no longer on my list of opponents! Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Thanks for the info, Xepha! I just got The Drenched as an opponent and beat them. (A lot more easily than I expected--I thought I would be toast.)

Now I have another question. When I found out I was lacking The Drenched as an opponent and would have to wait to fight, I looked up my last opponent, the Qasalan Mummy, and MADE SURE I had him as a Battledome Opponent. I did--I searched the page and found he was on my list of Battledome opponents.

Well, now that I've beaten The Drenched, he's no longer on my list of opponents! Has anyone else had this happen to them?

The Drenched is female if I'm not mistaken. xD

You'll need to find someone who's actually beaten the Drenched first, I'm not strong enough. xD

The Drenched is female if I'm not mistaken. xD

You'll need to find someone who's actually beaten the Drenched first, I'm not strong enough. xD

Sorry, I meant that after beating The Drenched, the Qasalan Mummy was no longer on my list. :-P But really, I swear he was on the list. Now he's back on the list because I refreshed for an hour. And I beat him. Sweeeet.

Sorry, I meant that after beating The Drenched, the Qasalan Mummy was no longer on my list. :-P But really, I swear he was on the list. Now he's back on the list because I refreshed for an hour. And I beat him. Sweeeet.

That's what I get for skimming :whistle:

Nice job!