Active Neopet?

Van_Kelvern

So my Eyrie, Van_Kelvern is baby... I just bought some Neocash items for him, so he looks pretty awsome... only problem is, is I never get to see him because I don't have him as my active neopet... the reason is because the only reason he is baby is due to a random event... And i don't want him turning into anything else, because those brushes are expensive!.(I was actually originally going to save up and paint him Darigan, and have him active all the time. glad I found out this stuff can happen before I painted him rather then after!) So I was wondering... is there anything I can do to have him active all the time and not sucumb to turning into, say, a ghost Eyrie? Probably not, but just wondering...

Those REs are very rare, but there really is no way of preventing this from happening unless your pet is UC. For example, you had a UC Plushie Bruce; you could keep her as your active without fear of Boochi turning her into a baby. But otherwise, keep your cheapest painted pet or basic colour pet active at all times. I don't want my Pairate Kougra turning into a Baby, after all! Not after finally getting that Fountain Faerie Quest that got him Pirate in the first place; therefore he is never my active pet.