Habitarium Help

Sweetdang

So, I know a lot of you guys (Including me!) play Habitarium. So naturally, fixtures get broken, pets get tired/hungry, and resources get damaged.There is, to my knowledge, no "Please Help!" button, and people don't help all of their three thousand three hundred and thirty three friends. (You get the picture.)

Sooooooo, I was thinking that we could have a thread where you posted if you needed help! This will 1) Help us get more Neofriends. :D 2) Help us out in the habitarium if we need petpetpets cured, or certain structures fixed! I'll start it off, because I have 3 damaged structures I can't gather resources from and I need repair urgently!

So, if you need help, post here, and number the importance of the helping, please!

1. Repair resource tiles (!)

2. Heal Petpetpets

3. Repair a building.

Thanks gaise :3 And even if this totally fails, I hope someone at least helps me out... :P

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Shiny Magnezone).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘General Chat’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

You might want to add 1 more condition/question: Are players allowed to raid each other? or something like Permission to raid: yes/no . Some people are sensitive to being raided, while other are not so much.

Its a good idea, except, when a habi player has too many nfs, they'll have trouble helping a specific person in need because the nf list only shows a limited # of nfs to help out, etc. You could also ask people on the habitarium boards in neo for help as well

We can also assume that healing p3s, and repairing buildings are relatively easy. Houses/hospitals/barracks can be used for healing, soldiers can be used for repairs. Workers can also repair, but there opportunity cost - workers can harvest res instead. Soldiers = idle labour.

Is it possible to repair resources yourself? It's a "takes time" thing, isnt it? Or is there something I don't know about this game... :P

Only repairing resources requires neofriends (or 3 hours' waiting). Everything else can be done by soldiers (the fixing buildings part) and houses (helping petpetpets).

What you need is a good soldier to workers ratio, enough so that your workers will NEVER be tempted to fight off a pest alone so that you never need to stick them in hospitals/houses to make sure they don't die off.

And you don't really need to feed the workers even though hungry/sleepy ones do work less productively. Just stick them all in houses for 2 minutes and they're good as new.

In fact, the bigger your habitarium is, the more resource tiles you get. Even if one of my resource gets damaged, I can put all of my p3 next to another undamaged resource of the same kind. The only resource that I have a single one of is the flower but I don't need it. I have like 3 trees, 3 muds and 2 rocks, so I rarely run into the problem of being unable to harvest.

I hope that helps you. You probably just need to level up more!

I don't they're my least favourite but I was given a larkin nestor :[

Well, what do you need? Your resources are all nice and undamaged... If you need more resources, you need more workers!

So go ahead and stick your nestor into one of your two nice nests! :) In fact, my population of 15, plus the 18 eggs in my bag, are all from the 3 larkins that I never let off the nest! :P