What Neopet Species and Color Would You Be?

flyingeevee

If you could be any Neopet species and color, what would you be exactly?

I wondered this myself and then I wanted to know what everyone else thought they would possibly be and why. Be sure to say your species AND color.

I would just LOVE to be a Faerie Pteri since I'm a HUGE bird fan and a Faerie Pteri was my first dream pet and dream pet come true! ^^

pteri_faerie_baby.gif

And I guess to make things interesting, when a specific species with color is "taken" then please consider something else. I want a whole family of different variety!

For example, I'm a Faerie Pteri so you can't be a Faerie Pteri, but you can be any other Faerie species or any other Pteri color!

Have fun =D

1.png - flyingeevee

I live on chocolate - ? Aisha

1.png - Evil Bunny

1.png - Ethelune

1.png - Neomysterion

1.png - Sweetdang

1.png - Scarlet Fever

1.png - Neoman

1.png - Parry

1.png - Spritzie

1.png - HRH9629

1.png - Nika

1.png - Aronel

1.png - Bataclops

1.png - Karina

1.png - I LOVE TDN

1.png - nbbug132

1.png - musicsquared

1.png - Kaana

1.png - Emilyy

queensorchadragon - Water Peophin (not invented yet but that's her!)

1.png - Lady Lyuba

1.png - Kaleidoscope

1.png - lb_wonderland

1.png - Angeló

1.png - Batman

1.png - April

1.png - _Kitten

1.png - valkorum

1.png - loveconservative

1.png - LoveBee

1.png - stream27

1.png - Dramatic

1.png - Suus

1.png - Aqua111

(Will organize this better with more people)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, this sounds like it's going to be a fun topic!

I would be ........ an Aisha! I love how sleek and elegant they are, and especially their long thin ears ! :wub_anim: :wub_anim: :wub_anim: :wub_anim:

Not that I'm thin and elegant, but I would totally adore being one anyway!

And a Faerie Pteri sounds great for you! The colours are awesome! :laughingsmiley:

This sounds interesting... I want to try!

Seeing that Faerie is taken (Dang! I wanted a be a Faerie Shoyru...),

I shall be a... Royalgirl Shoyru! It's extremely cute, especially when it's UC! :wub_anim:

2.png

And because I love Shoyrus! And Kacheeks too! But I'll rather be a Shoyru! :wub_anim:

Honestly, as much as the Darigan Chomby is my favorite... I think I'd be an Island Aisha. I tend to be a calm person who avoids confrontation, preferring to relax rather than rush through the day... not to mention I have a strong love for the beach and tropical locations. ^_^

... and, well, as much as I dream of flying... you can always just attach a pair of wings when you're a Neopet, right? :P

This is, a'course, assuming you don't want to be one, Chocolate! I can always choose another pet, if you think Island best suits you for a color. :)

Let me try this topic.

If I were to be any Neopets species, I'd pick the Darigan Hissi.

Reason(s): It's not only for its radical style, I also chose the Darigan Hissi since I root for Team Darigan Citadel in the Altador Cup, and Layton Vickles is one as well. Not to mention that Hissis have acute vision and a keen sense of smell, like in their description.

Put me down as Neomysterion- Darigan Hissi, thanks. :)

Let me try this topic.

If I were to be any Neopets species, I'd pick the Darigan Hissi.

Reason(s): It's not only for its radical style, I also chose the Darigan Hissi since I root for Team Darigan Citadel in the Altador Cup, and Layton Vickles is one as well. Not to mention that Hissis have acute vision and a keen sense of smell, like in their description.

Put me down as Neomysterion- Darigan Hissi, thanks. :)

You got it :D Plus very nice choices so far ^^

Hm...I'd likely be something like a Shadow Kougra.

Simple reasoning; my features/nature have often been described as very feline (protective, careful, and apparently the way I walk is "cat-like")...as for the Shadow part, that's an inner and outer thing. I'm quite fond of dark humor, and my wardrobe is generally...um...monochromatic. lol

:D That totally fits you Eevee!

I'd have to go with Faerie Shoyru!

shoyru_faerie_baby.gif

Shoyru's have always been my favorite pet. (Spritzie, my Shoyru, was my first pet ever, created over 9 years ago.) And Faerie has always been my favorite Shoyru color. I love adorable dragon type pets, and I love all things Faerie.

I would definitely be a meerca, because I'm always bouncing off the walls. I guess I would be a glowing meerca, because I will always stand out, even when I don't want to.

4.png

Christmas Zafara. Would never actually own one, but I think it's the closest to people's perceptions of me XD All sweetness and light. Plus, I'd have to be something with wings, and yellow and white are fairly versatile colour combinations, so I could still wear what I want.

• 2 weeks later...