Gallery Help!!!

Jeanie

Am I allowed to have a banner made by someone else in my gallery when I submit it to the gallery spotlight? And exactly what does this rule mean?

6. Your picture cannot have any copyright or trademark symbols. It is fine to include your username, but do not include any trademark or copyright symbols. Also, when you send us your spotlight, it is subject to our submission policy.

i think it's okay when it's made by another user, just no other websites, like a pirate website, of a jack sparrow one with a big "copyrighted by blablabla" on it, i think that a banner made by another user is okay, may i see your gallery? :laughingsmiley:

You have have things made by others in your gallery - including a premade layout - but TNT do say that it does hurt your chances somewhat if you've got a premade layout. A small banner is probably fine, but no guarantees. Make sure if you've got anything by someone else it is credited though.

This is all provided what you want to put in is Neopets-themed of course. Anything non-Neo will automatically mean they can't spotlight your gallery.

The copyright symbol is that little C inside a circle? And the Trademark one is TM small and higher like that. As all Neo content is theirs, you can't have either of these symbols on your work (thats more for art than anything else though) because the characters you are working with are Neopets', not yours.