Dueling Decks glitch?

Potter

I just played it, and it froze during Zenco's turn, right after I won the cards. Then I refreshed, waited 10min, and played again, and it just froze. With no cards on the screen!

Should I clear my cookies, restart the computer or submit a ticket or.....?

EDIT: Cleared my cookies, did no good. Same with restarting. Should i submit a ticket?

Tried clearing the cache, didn't work. Ok, I'll submit a ticket.

I just submitted a ticket.

Thank you, all! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Shiny Magnezone) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post, use the "Edit" button when you want to add something to your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Sorry, I just need to ask -

Has this happened to any one of your other games? Because right now, this is happening to my Word Poker... right after I finish the first round (time runs out) the screen just freezes. There is no score, no "end game", no nothing! Tried refreshing, clearing, etc... nothing!

Sorry, I just need to ask -

Has this happened to any one of your other games? Because right now, this is happening to my Word Poker... right after I finish the first round (time runs out) the screen just freezes. There is no score, no "end game", no nothing! Tried refreshing, clearing, etc... nothing!

No, it doesn't happen to any of my other games. :O but i've never played word poker, so...