College Football

nbbug132

So. . . just curious, anyone else around here football fans? (I mean American football for you foreigners. XD)

It's officially college football season and I'm so excited! I'm an SEC fan, Auburn (WAR EAGLE!) in particular, but anyone in the SEC so long as they're not currently playing Auburn. We're 2-0 so far and seeing as I didn't really expect us to win a game this season I am beyond thrilled.

So, for you fans - if there are any - what's your team? Are you pumped for this season? :laughingsmiley:

Ha, my college's football team sucks. Today is our first home game in the new stadium they wasted a ton of money on, and apperently our odds of actually winning are around 30 to 1. Go Mean Green. /sarcasm

Not wanting to go to a football game here seems to be a bit of a shocker to everyone, but I don't feel like packing into a crowded arena on the top deck. I was never a sports fan. :T

I heard they won the first game, though.

Not wanting to go to a football game here seems to be a bit of a shocker to everyone, but I don't feel like packing into a crowded arena on the top deck. I was never a sports fan. :T

I heard they won the first game, though.

I don't actually like going to the games all that much either. XD

I stay home and watch it on TV and eat food. Sooooo much more comfortable.

Started really paying attention to the game/team my Freshmen year when I came to college, it gave me something easy to talk to people about. :3