How Do You Guys Dress?

Naamah D.

I dress and coordinate my colours.

On that note, I wear colourful ties.

I have a black one with white polka dots. I have a rainbow splatter one, Rainbow stripped and about 30 others.

Whenever I pick a tie I always have a colour of leggings or fishnets that match one of the colours and yeah. I pretty much dress like a freak.

Ties, fish nets, aren't I cool?

My clothes are never in fashion because I don't care about that.

I also love my rainbow belts. :D

Copious amounts of black. lol....occasionally you'll get a touch of red or purple in there or a rainbow belt (@April....I just saw your rainbow belt bit at the bottom. You're awesome. I love rainbow anything. lol). I've been described as "candy goth". I love accessories, but I generally don't go as overboard as I used to. My look has been evolving into something a little more simple, even classy at times. heh...My make-up is generally pretty simple, just something to play up my pale skin and green eyes; black eyeliner (cat-style...aka flared at the outer edge), if I choose to wear shadow it's usually a subtle brown/earthy tone, and gloss (I generally don't wear lipstick as it has the tendency to make me look like I'm about 15...if I do, I can sometimes pull off a deep red). And while I'm here, I generally wear my hair down; it's long and purdy. lol....I'm keeping it the natural auburn at the moment, but I'm going back to purple here soon.

Average Casual Outfit: Fitted black t-shirt, black pants (usually bootcut), big black boots...oh...and I have a black fedora that I luff.

Average Dressy Outfit: L.B.D. (Little Black Dress...I'm still under the belief that every woman needs one), black "Bettie" heels

Favorite Outfit: Black straight jacket shirt (the way it's cut it looks almost military), red/black/grey schoolgirl skirt, schmexy calf-high boots. I like the look of long sleeves, or long jackets with short skirts. I think I'm attracted to the asymmetrical or contrast of it.

(I like clothes. lol)

I live in t-shirts, shorts, hoodies and sneakers. It's pretty easy since Hawaii is pretty casual, which isn't a bad thing at all. ;)

Black.Black.Black.Blue.Black :) Oh and purple.

T-shirts and sweatshirts with black jeans and skateboard shoes :)

Do you guys have a favourite brand?

Mine is DC :wub_anim: Etnies :wub_anim: and let's not forget Burton :wub_anim: But in my country these are expensive - at least for a 16-year old :/

• 2 weeks later...

Bottoms: Jeans and jean shorts, almost exclusively.

Tops: Actually, not many t-shirts. I have a couple of layered ones, and one I wear bed. I usually wear nice-ish tops and camisoles underneath if they're called for. And in the winter, I end up buying a lot of striped sweaters, don't know why.

Shoes: Converse, boots (fabric/cloth, not Uggs), and mostly flip-flops in warmer weather.

Jewelry: A gold heart necklace that I wear almost everyday, and maybe a bracelet once in a while. I don't wear earrings because I've never had my ears pierced.

Makeup: A natural look everyday, but not usually on weekends.

Average school day:Uniform (nothing else to say)

Average day at home:comfortable T-shirt with shorts

Average Casual day (usually at weekends): Casual dress with maybe a leather jacket,Sneakers,Vintage Black Cap Sleeve Cardigan with a white shirt(something like that)and usually a cool T-shirt with jeans.(Hates high heels)

Theme:Mostly rockin' or girly

LoveBee: I love wearing Black and Purple too! :D

It depends on what I'm doing that day!

If I'm just writing , I put on whatever if comfy and close to me so like ryan pants and a baggy teeshirt

If I'm going out that's a whoooooooooooooooole nothing story but in general

I like my shirts look, my pants can be baggy or tight, and I wear scarves and hats all the time. I have so many. I like big clunky shoes too. Dresses and skirts too uum I wear soild colour coats but most of my clothes are loud with patterns.

I wear too much black. :P

Converse, jeans, and a fitted t-shirt are all I need.

I had 3 pairs of Converse, but one pair got so old the soles wore out completely. Then my cat threw up on my second pair, and I couldn't get it out of the fabric. So I'm stuck with only one pair now. But they're black with red stitching and white shoelaces so it's kinda colorful. Kinda.

Jeans... I'm pretty sure I've been wearing the same ones for 5-6 years now. They're still in great condition, so no biggie.

I have way too many t-shirts. Bands, video games, pretty ones, anime/manga ones... I swear I'm like a walking advertisement for those companies.

I don't do accessories much anymore. I usually have a hairtie around my wrist just in case I'd need to pull my hair back for whatever reason. I have a keychain thing around my neck with my dorm room key, too, but I don't think that counts. But it's purdy. :D

Depends on the situation.

Whenever I go to the lectures, I would wear properly. Blouse and slacks with sandals.

And for leisures, I'll wear T-shirt and jeans(not the tight type).

Preferably dark colored ones(black, navy and brown)

I'm rarely wear make-up unless if there's a function or event.

Plus, flip-flops are my daily footwear.

My wardrobe's full of hand-me-downs, so it's all really mismatched, and I'm just kind of figuring out what I want to wear - having so many hand-me-downs means I've never felt the need to go buy clothes (except when I've needed something in particular), ergo I wear what I'm given, not what I really want to wear. I'm hoping to change that soon though :yes:

I mostly wear jeans and bright t-shirts/tops/whatever, or at least one thing that's bright, even if it's just my amazingsupahawesome converse that are a fluro blue :wub_anim: but now it's getting into summer I'm starting to wear shorts and even dresses for the first time in goodness-knows-how-long.

I always wear my shoes until they fall apart, so they're all kinda rough and have holes but that gives them CHARACTER :D. The only things I really take care of are my heels and my jewellery, including a bracelet of mine that was a present from a friend that I wear EVERY SINGLE DAY. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

And of course I make an effort to wear something that doesn't completely clash with itself when I leave the house or have friends over. I only subject my family to that kind of torture.

I often wear Jeans, try and make my outfits look as "Rocky" as I can. Yes, I want my clothes to match my personality and taste in music.