Edna's Quests help information

Sakeru_Kyori

So friends of neopets I am doing some research for the Edna Quests. I am trying to get the avatar from it but I'm having difficulties. I know it is random but I've been doing these quests for a while and just re-read TDN's page for Edna's Quest ir is says that a programer believes that you must do something specia or whateverl to get the avatar.

So I am posting this topic for those of you who have recieved the avatar to tell me if you had to do anything special, how many items you had to find for it, what potion the items you found made (if you remember) and so on.

So if you could help me out please do. ^_^ Thank you.

Thanks for your input ^_^ anyone else?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I did some research on it...

This site - Jellyneo

Says -

Although before rumored to be a randomly awarded avatar one of TNT's programmers claimed it wasn't.
Also mentioned on this site is something that might put you off... :P
Warning: This may take a lot of quests. Some people have reported to have completed over 150, and no avatar.

Another site - Avatar.Starried

Says that

We have been told that you are more likely to get the avatar if you do Edna's quests on Halloween, but so far this hasn't been confirmed :)
So you might want to try your chance then! Also mentioned is this little excerpt -
Many reports of the avatar seem to come from completing a three-item quest for a "Rainbow" recipe. If you get the avatar, please use the "Submit Correction" link below and let us know how many items, and for what recipe, you got the avatar with. Thanks!
And regarding your mention of the three item thingymajig -
From submissions gathered over the past two years, 100% of them have reported that the avatar was received after completing a three-item quest. (There have been some old reports of two-item quests working, although this is incredibly rare and unconfirmed.) A good strategy to work on this avatar would be to only complete three item quests each day! (As always, the avatar is still RANDOM when doing this, but by only completing three item quests, you increase your chances of getting the avatar.)

Hope I helped! :P