Help me build a new set?

Leo

xD Well, I recommend:

1 Freezer: Freezers are vital. it's a free hit! some good ones are:

- Snowglobe staff

- Randomly firing freeze ray

1 Stealer: There are some great weapons out there just waiting to be stolen! However, I suggest:

- Purple sticky hand

1 Healer: No exceptions, any neopet will need a healer at some point in order to win a battle. Some good ones:

- Lesser healing scroll

- Scorchstones

- Several tunics, if your pet has a high enough intelligence. Browse them here: battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com

1 Shield: Defense is a must. However, I suggest:

- Leaf shield

- Hanso's charisma charm

- G-shield

3 Offensive weapons: Now how can you get their HP to 0 if you can't attack? My suggestions:

- G-sword/bomb

- Ylanas blaster

- there are lots of good ones out there, but these are really good ones. you can view them all at the link above

1 Dodger: Really, self explanitory

- Downsize! (or power plus)

Constants:

1 Ylanas Blaster - 1m

1 Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting - 1m

Freezer:

1 Randomly Firing Freeze Ray - 120k

Bomb:

1 Ghostkerbomb - 7m

Defense:

1 Thick Smoke Bomb - 10k

This set should get you through most of your battles (1 Player). I really don't think shields counts for much in lower level battling, but feel free to spend on Leaf Shield or Sophies Magic Hat for some cheap shields.

All in all should cost you less than 10m. :)

A Honey Potion is also a really good bomb and its around 600K. If you have the nps to spend a G-Bomb would be a better choice. I know if I had the nps I would upgrade to a G-Bomb.

Also Thick SMoke Bombs are one use only so I would try and avoid them as it can get pretty expensive after a while.

A Greater Healing Scroll would be a good choice for healing. I'm not sure what the upgrades to that are though.

TDN's Battlepedia can be very helpful when choosing weapons.

for freezers, you could choose a 100% species freezer if you`re pet is of a certain species. Maybe a lenny 100% freezer? There are other options of course like for peophins, for chias. I would probably stay away from the 100% lupe freezer as it can break despite being a lot cheaper. In the long run, things breaking isnt too nice.

If you have a really high stat pet, with loads of hp, you might also want to consider species healers as well. things like Elephante Unguent, Kacheek Life Potion, Gelert Healing Remedy might be of consideration. Again, species requirement are embedded here, and there are other species healers as well, except some of them can get quite pricy.

If your pet has 201 or more agility, you could get a 100% stealer like Heavy Robe of Thievery instead of the purple sticky hand.

For blockers, you could also look at thick smoke bomb instead of Downsize Power Plus. Downsize Power Plus is really expensive for a single use item, thick smoke bomb is a whole lot cheaper as a complete alternative. The normal downsize is also good to look at, though it blocks 50% instead of 100%.

A Honey Potion is also a really good bomb and its around 600K. If you have the nps to spend a G-Bomb would be a better choice. I know if I had the nps I would upgrade to a G-Bomb.

Also Thick SMoke Bombs are one use only so I would try and avoid them as it can get pretty expensive after a while.

A Greater Healing Scroll would be a good choice for healing. I'm not sure what the upgrades to that are though.

TDN's Battlepedia can be very helpful when choosing weapons.

Oh right, forgot about the Greater Healing Scroll! That's definitely the healer to get for your budget since the next one would be Bag of Healing Dust which would set you back about 8m, but don't quote me on that. (I think you'd rather the G-bomb than a 50% healer)

As others have stated, if you're going for efficiency, you may choose to morph your species to a Lenny or Elephante where 50% healers are cheaper. :)

Is it bad of me that I never use any weapons for defense? :-/ I use some faerie abilities for that, mostly, and then just hit "defend" if it keeps going.

What I like to have:

*Two multi-use weapons

*One 100% freezer

*One bomb

*One healer

*Burrow and Sink faerie abilities

Round one: Use the better multi-use weapon and the 100% freezer, plus burrow or sink.

Round two: Use the better multi-use weapon and the bomb; choose BERSERK attack. (If your pet is higher than level 50!)

Rounds three - end: Use the two weapons plus the remaining defense faerie ability, or defend to the end. I stick in the healer whenever appropriate.

This tends to work for me, even without a shield.

What I would use for your price range, if you tried my strategy:

*Two Ylanas Blasters (They're pretty awesome, just saying) : 2 million combined

*H4000 helmet: 6.5 million (I would DEFINITELY spend a lot to get a 100% freezer--it's always been worth it not to waste a turn trying to freeze.)

*Ghostkerbomb: 7 mil

*Greater Healing Scroll: 90k

This comes to a total of 15.6 mil (plus a few faeries), which is just over your budget, but if you really don't want to go any higher, you could substitute H-pot for Ghostkerbomb. I just really, really like to do as much damage with my bomb as possible while my opponent is frozen.

REGARDING STEALERS: Don't bother for 1p. Pretty much every opponent has some fake, useless items in their BD set. These items are ALWAYS the ones to get stolen--TNT programmed it to do so. No, if you use other strategies than mine, use ones that have better defense than mine.

it depends on the opponent - some opponents can be difficult to defend against and using a shield could be tricky or not very effective in providing the needed defence. Also, your defence would have to be pretty high for shields to work effectively.

Now, the stealer equip's effectiveness is situational. You would want to research your 1p opponent's first item weapon/equip to see if stealing is useful or not. Yes, there are certain 1p opponents that dont have anything useful in their first slot like boochi, but with research, you can determine which 1p to steal from and which 1p not to bother stealing from.

Against cybunny scout, down for maintenance pteri, evil sloth clone, Giant Hungry Malevolent Chomby, Greedy Kadoatie, highland chia, Lady Frostbite, Meuka, Plumbeard, Quiggle Warlord, Sabre-X, The Black Pteri, Turmaculus, you would very likely want to use a stealer to take something very useful like a thyoras tear/downsize power plus or some 100% freezer. Not only does the freezer or blocker you a lot, it prevents your opponent from using that dangerous equip against you.