need help D:

Potter

They usually like you to tell a little about yourself, your neohabits, and explain how you take care of your other pets. Describe why you want a draik and how it will fit in with your other pets, etc. Sometimes people want you to come up with a whole backstory and personlity for the prospective adoptee. Depends what the person requested.

Oh wow. Memories are coming back to me. When I was 12 I think I made a pet page application for Tco my Ice Bruce. I mentioned how I would take care of him, why I so badly wanted him, and how he would fit into my life with my other neopets. I even created some graphics that showed the "family" of pets traveling different places, doing different activities, and to top it off I made a pixel portrait of him in what would be his dream room in my neohome. Just try to be over the top I suppose? I know if I were adopting out a pet a pet page that obviously took lots of time and effort to create would tell me the owner really really wants the pet, and that they aren't going to turn around and abandon it. Good luck!