Help Me Win A Referral Contest?

Vaccinated Jedi

So I play a game called Alacrity where people buy, train and breed dogs both for colours/markings and for points.

They're currently holding a referral contest and I was wondering if you guys could help me out with it?

If so, all you need to do is register and use my main account's ID number as the referrer. Then verify through the email you used.

The link is: http://www.alacritysim.com/index.php?rid=4319

You can make a maximum of two accounts. I'd appreciate it muchly if you could make two and use my ID on both.

Who knows? You might even like it! The people are friendly and the graphics are amazing.

If this isn't allowed on TDN, then I apologize. n_n;

Bumping this. Nobody want to help out? It would be much appreciated! :evo:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks so much! :wub_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Shiny Magnezone) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at least 7 words or higher.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

oops

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Shiny Magnezone) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post, if you would like to add something, use the "Edit" Button.