Combined Or Individual?

Vaccinated Jedi

I was looking through the database on JellyNeo and noticed there are bigger dubloons than 10 that have a high estimated price (I don't really know much about dubloons) and I was wondering if I should combine any silver dubloons I get, to make them higher value ones or just sell them off individually as I have been doing?

What do you think?

See if the prices are worth it, add up together and compare. I suggest iif the difference is not much, you sell individually, because you can charge a bit higher for each one and rake in a bigger profit, as compared to selling as one when you can only get a certiain amount more. :)

Okay, so I made a spread sheet to show the current results. Currently 1 and 2 dubloon prices are down a little more than usual so for future reference you would need to take that into account. The current prices for the corresponding dubloons are located in the first two columns. The next columns show the potential profit you could earn from combining smaller dubloons into bigger ones. For example under the 10, the first one is profit from converting 10 one dubloon coins into a 10 dubloon coin, then under that is profit from converting 5 two dubloon coins into a ten dubloon coin, etc. Negative numbers represent a loss of np instead of profit. Also you should take into account how fast you want to sell the higher dubloons, aka 100, 200 and 1000. Honestly I don't think the price for the 1000 is very accurate since there were only 3 on the trading post and they don't seem to sell. Taking all this into account, I would suggest converting only to 50 or 100 dubloon coins for the greatest profit and only using 2, 5 or 10 dubloon coins to make them. Always sell one dubloon coins, they will be worth more to you as a one dubloon coin than anything else. Hope this wasn't too confusing.

Screenshot2011-09-09at114353AM.png

That is actually really helpful! I always knew 1 dub coins were worth more individually, but had no idea about the rest. That's awesome.

Okay, so I made a spread sheet to show the current results. Currently 1 and 2 dubloon prices are down a little more than usual so for future reference you would need to take that into account. The current prices for the corresponding dubloons are located in the first two columns. The next columns show the potential profit you could earn from combining smaller dubloons into bigger ones. For example under the 10, the first one is profit from converting 10 one dubloon coins into a 10 dubloon coin, then under that is profit from converting 5 two dubloon coins into a ten dubloon coin, etc. Negative numbers represent a loss of np instead of profit. Also you should take into account how fast you want to sell the higher dubloons, aka 100, 200 and 1000. Honestly I don't think the price for the 1000 is very accurate since there were only 3 on the trading post and they don't seem to sell. Taking all this into account, I would suggest converting only to 50 or 100 dubloon coins for the greatest profit and only using 2, 5 or 10 dubloon coins to make them. Always sell one dubloon coins, they will be worth more to you as a one dubloon coin than anything else. Hope this wasn't too confusing.

Screenshot2011-09-09at114353AM.png

*blinkblink* Wow. That's...too much for my poor likkle brain which is awful at math and things. x_x

I suppose I could do as you suggested and try making a bigger denomination. Just one to see how it goes.

Thanks for that, though! :D