How long does TNT take to answer tickets?

Puppetwomon

I put a ticket in like last week and it is still open? Is this normal? I understand there was a long weekend or something. It's to try get an old account back, but I doubt I'll get it since it's been so long. But I just want to know! I got an UC faerie meerca that I could use as trading fodder on there :P

I put in a ticket with them last night... Logged in and my main & side accounts are frozen! Can't figure out what the heck I did because I follow the rules pretty carefully on my sides. Anyway, this might require another thread but has anyone had their account frozen and gotten it back? I don't care about the money or items or anything on there, I just want my pets back! :sad01_anim:

When I sent them a ticket about not being able to get back to buried treasure they responded two weeks later but didn't fix the problem. So I waited another two weeks and then sent them another ticket and then two weeks later it got fixed. So don't expect quick responses.

I have heard of some people getting their accounts back. But they also know a lot of the little details about their account. So as long as you can prove it is your account you have a chance of getting it back.

They don't really have an average delay on their tickets system. It depends what you are writing about and how many similar requests were already pending in the system before your added your own. Accounts issues might be the longest to address because they get a lot of that, especially when malicious scripts (cookie grabber) are on the loose.

About frozen accounts, when you try to log in it should gives you a reason why it happened. Depending what the message says, you might be able to get back your accounts or not.

And I quote:

"This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

Our Neopets Police cannot reveal why you were frozen. Please contact us by clicking here if you'd like more information."

Clicking the "clicking here" takes you to their totally useless and hard-to-navigate help section. -_-

Thanks TNT!!! *sigh*

I figure I'll just keep pestering them about it when they respond back to me until I get my pets back!

Thanks for the information all!

Well, I got harassed by 3 people once. They kept on sending me dung, horrible neomails, and kept on offering dung on my items at the trading post. So I sent TNT a ticket because I was afraid that I would get frozen by false reports and they responded like a few days later, telling me to just report the people that kept on bothering me if I had trouble.

So, to me, it would probably take weeks or so, depending on what the problem is and stuff.

And I quote:

"This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

Our Neopets Police cannot reveal why you were frozen. Please contact us by clicking here if you'd like more information."

Clicking the "clicking here" takes you to their totally useless and hard-to-navigate help section. -_-

Thanks TNT!!! *sigh*

I figure I'll just keep pestering them about it when they respond back to me until I get my pets back!

Thanks for the information all!

I googled that phrase and found this which might help:

http://www.neo[Removed].us/forum/topic/99802-our-neopets-police-cannot-reveal-why-you-were-frozen/

Hopefully you will get your account back if you did nothing wrong. Good luck.