Sentill says 'AAAAARRRGHHH! Get that Flowper away from me!!!' Help?

Dcoolb

So I was about to attach a Flowper to Sentill, but when I try, I can't and it says: Sentill says 'AAAAARRRGHHH! Get that Flowper away from me!!!' Is there a way to get around that or am I doomed to be taunted by the Flowper forever?

I had no idea you could do this! Where do you go to change the language?

At the bottom most portion of every page where it says "select language". Then click the drop down list for the list of languages.

If anyone's curious why pets just refuse certain items, keep reading.

Look at your pet's name and count the letters. For example, my Lupe's name is Darijus, which is a 7-letter name. Because his name has 7 letters, he will not accept any item that has 7 letters in its name, for example, a Gruslen.

So if your pet's name was 10 letters, then he/she won't accept an item that has 10 letters in its name. It's pretty simple.

A good remedy to this is to go to the bottom of the page you're on and change the language to something else. Eventually, the pet will take whatever item you're giving to him/her.

A good remedy to this is to go to the bottom of the page you're on and change the language to something else. Eventually, the pet will take whatever item you're giving to him/her.

Wow, thanks for the tip. I didn't know that! Great, and I sold my extra copy of a book that I couldn't read to my main pet. Now I know lol.

Look at your pet's name and count the letters. For example, my Lupe's name is Darijus, which is a 7-letter name. Because his name has 7 letters, he will not accept any item that has 7 letters in its name, for example, a Gruslen.

So if your pet's name was 10 letters, then he/she won't accept an item that has 10 letters in its name. It's pretty simple.

Not only that, but also TWICE the amount of letters in his or her name, example, my Gelert Blankstarr can't use most things with 10 or 20 letters. Books and grooming go by a different coding system, so he can read books with 10 or 20 letters, but he can't read a book that has 21 or 22 letters. This includes spaces! Counting the letters is a good way of knowing whether or not you have to change the language in order for him or her to use the object.

Wow, thanks alot! I never knew that... so that's why she rejects those books. :)

Not only that, but also TWICE the amount of letters in his or her name, example, my Gelert Blankstarr can't use most things with 10 or 20 letters. Books and grooming go by a different coding system, so he can read books with 10 or 20 letters, but he can't read a book that has 21 or 22 letters. This includes spaces! Counting the letters is a good way of knowing whether or not you have to change the language in order for him or her to use the object.

Twice? I never knew that! I've only heard that pets refuse items that have the same amount of letters as their name. I guess you do learn something new every day. :laughingsmiley:

Wow, that sounds like a pretty ridiculous reason to refuse items in my opinion

Wow~I never heard of that (even though I have been on Neopets for years), thanks for the information!