Back to Neopets

Puppetwomon

I started playing neopets when I was 14 and I loved it back then. I stop playing regularly after a few years though, mainly because other games took my interest and I played less and less Neopets. Also the constant scamming, phishing and cheating really put me off, as well as the ease of getting frozen. Back then, there were cookie grabbers, so one visit to a nasty website and that's it. Hopefully that has changed. But then again, most of that could be avoided by avoiding the neoboards. So hello TDN!

Anyway, getting back into it. I do like how neopets encourages creativity, eg neohomes, petpages and all that. And creating stories around neopets and being able to enter them into the neopian times was good too. And trying to get those game avatars and trophies. And hording those neopoints... yeah, I started missing some things about neopets.

Some things that are weird to me:

Pet transfers. OMG finally!!! Thank you TNT! See, wasn't that hard, was it?

Yay, we finally get to see the other side of Neopia!

Dressing up Neopets? That was totally unexpected.

Anyway, hi all!

I almost though you were named after a Digimon, I was into Digimon when I was a kid.

Anyways, welcome to TDN, and I love mutant pets, shame I don't own any. :(

Enjoy TDN, and we don't bite.

Thanks for the welcome all :)

Yeah, I'm named after the digimon 'puppetmon', I loved it when I created this account.

And yeah, I do have a lot to catch up on. But it's like not like I haven't visited in the last 6 years, I have logged on here and there to look around for maybe 5 mins.

Hi, dear! I used to love Digimon too. Puppetwoman is a cute name, haha.^^ My favourite was the 1st - 3rd season. For some reason my favourite was Guilmon, that red dinosaur. Not exactly classic, but the way he was portrayed was so cute!

My name's Ren and I have recently wanted to reconnect with my love for Neopets as well. I returned from a several-year hiatus just yesterday! It's hard when I don't have anymore friends on there though, so hopefully we can chat sometime!

Hi, dear! I used to love Digimon too. Puppetwoman is a cute name, haha.^^ My favourite was the 1st - 3rd season. For some reason my favourite was Guilmon, that red dinosaur. Not exactly classic, but the way he was portrayed was so cute!

My name's Ren and I have recently wanted to reconnect with my love for Neopets as well. I returned from a several-year hiatus just yesterday! It's hard when I don't have anymore friends on there though, so hopefully we can chat sometime!

Hey Ren, welcome to TDN. Digimon seasons 1 to 3 were also good, just can't beat the Fox Kids era. I haven't gotten into Xros Wars yet. :P

I hope you enjoy it here at TDN as well. :)