Got a favourite video game company?

Tedhaun

I thought that I may start one here. Here's some of my favourite game companies, developers, etc. to start off:

Nintendo- My main favourite leading manufacturer. Only system I don't have from them is the Virtual Boy.

HAL Laboratory- Mainly since I'm a Kirby fan, and I enjoyed some of their other games like The Adventures of Lolo, Air Fortress, and Arcana for example.

Game Freak- Obviously for Pokemon, but I like all of their non-Pokemon games like Mendel Palace, SmartBall, and Drill Dozer a lot better (no offense).

Sunsoft- These guys make the best NES games out there, too bad half of them are only available in Japan and Europe. Blaster Master is a pretty decent dual-mode shooter in my opinion, and I LOVE Super Spy Hunter as a good action shooter game from those guys.

Taito- They're okay back in the 80s, but I have a passion for collecting their later NES releases. I'm keeping my eyes peeled out for elusive games from them like Kiwi Kraze/The New Zealand Story, Panic Restaurant, and Little Samson, but it's taking me forever to find them.

Hudson Soft- I'd say the same for what I said for Taito with the later NES releases. I pretty much find the Bomberman games pretty decent and fun to collect.

Jaleco- Ditto with the later NES releases. Those guys made decent 2D side-scrollers for the NES like Totally Rad, Whomp 'Em, and Squashed/Ninja Jajamaru- Galactic Battle (never got released in North America due to it looking more like a clone of Super Mario Bros. 3).

Anyone else got a favourite video game company that they admire?

Hmm, let me think about the logos of games that I've played throughout the years...

Ubisoft for sure. Assassin's Creed is mind blowing.

Naughty Dog- Crash Bandicoot and Jak!

Gamefreak - Obviously

Capcom- MEGAMAN! :woot:

Bandai - Digimon Games, not sure if they made others. Or the more correct name, Namco-Bandai....

Tecmo - Monster Rancher pwns so much :wub_anim:

Square Enix - Final Fantasy changed RPGs forever.

Blizzard: Like it or not, World of Warcraft is probably the biggest, most popular game ever created for a reason. However, my love for blizzard started back in the days of Diablo (original). Now, I can't wait for Diablo 3.

Rockstar Games: There is alot of hate going out to the Grand Theft Auto series, The Manhunt series, and even Red Dead Series. However, there is no dispute that these games have revolutionized the video game industry. Hardcore gamers, and Non-Gamers alike have both been caught up in the GTA hype for a reason. Great games, great storylines.

EA Sports: If your a fan of sports games, you love EA Sports. Be it Madden Football, or Fight Night. There are games here for all sports fans.

Capcom: Most gamers cut their teeth on Megaman, Street Fighter, and many other Capcom games. Recently, some great titles were Resident Evil series, Dead Rising, and Devil May Cry.