Hello all

wallpaper757

Hi, I'm wall

I just started neo about a month ago so I'm still trying out everything there is. I've been concentrating on habi until I reach 50 and training my pet. I'm going to start concentrating on getting my av and trophy count up and I heard this is a good place to help on both. I don't know too much about the game yet but I'm always willing to help out however I can.

Hey there, glad you made it TDN. I'm Neomysterion, and I've been on Neopets for 9 years and counting. Enjoy yourself!

Hi, I'm wall

I just started neo about a month ago so I'm still trying out everything there is. I've been concentrating on habi until I reach 50 and training my pet. I'm going to start concentrating on getting my av and trophy count up and I heard this is a good place to help on both. I don't know too much about the game yet but I'm always willing to help out however I can.

Hey Wall! :)

Welcome to TDN! Habi level 50, you should reach that in around 2 weeks. Then you'll be getting a lot of NPs a day :D I recommend looking at guides through google, though a strategy that was worked out for me is to keep nesting and discarding eggs since they give you +200 exp for every egg discarded. :)

And, yeah. TDN can definitely help you out with your av and trophy count. For the avatars, go to the Avvie checklist section of TDN, and for trophies you can go to this page: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/easy-trophies/

Again, welcome to TDN! :D

Welcome! You're absolutely right that this is a great place to help you get your avatar and trophy count up. I'm an avatar collector *pokes siggie* but I couldn't tell you which ones I had and didn't have until I uploaded my avatars to their avatar checklist.

http://avatars.thedailyneopets.com/

Make sure you do the one-click import, and then look at View By Category. Get all the clickable ones first, since they're easy. You, uh, probably know that by now, but the one-click import is a great way to find out which ones you're missing.

Thanks for all the advice everyone. I already started the check list but I'll continue to use that. And I'll look around for some habi guides. I'm gaining 1-2 levels a day now on habi (at 41) so I will be there soon. Then have to change my strategy to get lots of np at 50 =)

welcome, you are on the right place and Habi is indeed the way where you can earn easy a lot of neopoints if you do that right.

for me habi works fine, i let my gather stuff and then build buildings, and after that discard.

making eggs and discarding them gets also a lot of points but is very intensive, you have to look a lot at your habitarium then.for the games thropies you can use the following site

http://www.neopets.com/~My_First_Little_Pony , it helped me a lot to gain thropies