Habitarium Help

mustardbeanie

Okay, there seems to be something very wrong with how I play habitarium, and when I read that others can make 100k or so off it a day.. well I just don't get it. I can get gems fairly often when I am sitting on my computer, as every now and again I just seem to stop gaining XP, and so I just refresh my habi and it works again. But if I go away from the computer and leave it going, I will come back and have like one gem because it just stops gaining XP. How can I solve this so I don't need to refresh all the time to get XP? Am I the only one with this problem??

A similar thing has happened to me the past couple days but not quite as bad. Usually when I turn it on in the morning I leave it going all day until I come home again and I have a habi full of gems, but two days in a row I came home and only found a few gems. Strangely, the first day my P3s weren't even tired and it was as is it had gone into suspended animation. The second day my P3s were tired but hardly any resources had been collected, and all my resources were intact. It's worked this weekend but I've been able to check on it throughout the day. Let me know if you find a solution, but I'm hoping it was just a minor glitch or something and will be back to normal tomorrow.

A similar thing has happened to me the past couple days but not quite as bad. Usually when I turn it on in the morning I leave it going all day until I come home again and I have a habi full of gems, but two days in a row I came home and only found a few gems. Strangely, the first day my P3s weren't even tired and it was as is it had gone into suspended animation. The second day my P3s were tired but hardly any resources had been collected, and all my resources were intact. It's worked this weekend but I've been able to check on it throughout the day. Let me know if you find a solution, but I'm hoping it was just a minor glitch or something and will be back to normal tomorrow.

I've noticed the same thing in mine. for the last 2 or three days. I wonder if it's a server issue?

Happens to me all the time. Here's the deal, as far as I can tell--a lot of things that can happen are like getting out of your game, and it doesn't automatically refresh to start working again.

*If you lose internet, you need to refresh.

*If your computer goes into sleep mode, you need to refresh.

*If your computer starts lagging, chances are it stops completely at some point, and you should refresh.

Pretty much, I leave my nesters/workers harvesting only when I'm near the computer or on the computer. My computer goes into sleep mode far too quickly, and I can't seem to change it. Otherwise, if I'm off for a while, I just let my nesters lay eggs.

I seem to be having a similar problem, but not exactly.

Whenever I put a nester in a nest, sometimes it doesn't "nest". If I refresh my habitarium, the nesters are walking about. It's so annoying. :(

*nods* That's another one I see a lot. Here's one thing I've noticed--it nearly ALWAYS ends up in the wrong place if I accidentally make a mistake and try to put it somewhere where it can't go first. For example: if I try to put a P3 in a house that's already full, it goes back to its starting point with a question mark, then starts walking around. If I then try to pick it up and put it in an empty house, it goes in but doesn't gain any health. Then if you refresh it, it's not in the house.

Also, just some points in the game, it doesn't recognize what you do. I'm trying to see a pattern, but ever since I noticed the previous pattern, I haven't had many problems.

I get that thing with the nesters too - sometimes dragging them off the nest and back on again will fix it. Same with putting p3s into houses/hospital barracks; I check on them and some have not improved at all and need to be dragged out again.

I've found that if the p3 isn't gaining in a house, it's more likely to start gaining if I put it in a different house than if I put it back in the same one. Then again, I have no idea why this would be true, so it's possible it's just a fluke thus far.

i have also had this problem some time ago.

i think it had to do with the internet connection, sometimes with my own computer (it is slow), but other times it is because the neopets site is very slow or loses connection.

the only thing you can do is continue and hope the next time the gems are there.

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh I hate this! This has started to happen to me this past week. My NP production has gone down from 130k a day to more like 40k if I leave the computer. It literally happened to me EVERYDAY this week. Does anyone think this problem is an attempt on TNT's part to curb the habi?