Hello!

nailguard

Hi

I'm Jeremy, not much of an active player. I thought I would join the forums to learn from others and to maybe ask for advice later on. I like to run habi whenever I can, play 2 player kq games, and restock easy stuff. My store & restocking skills are not too great, but it suffice for my needs. Anyways, Im quite lazy now, just having my p3 earn np for me :P . Some of my hobbies include learning about different ways of doing things, and more importantly, finding better ways of doing things/achieving goals. So, for example, I would do research on multiple methods of reducing lag, or tweaking computers. I would love to learn programming too, but I dont know where to start.

Anyways, thats pretty much sums up myself

Jeremy

Hi

I'm Jeremy, not much of an active player. I thought I would join the forums to learn from others and to maybe ask for advice later on. I like to run habi whenever I can, play 2 player kq games, and restock easy stuff. My store & restocking skills are not too great, but it suffice for my needs. Anyways, Im quite lazy now, just having my p3 earn np for me :P . Some of my hobbies include learning about different ways of doing things, and more importantly, finding better ways of doing things/achieving goals. So, for example, I would do research on multiple methods of reducing lag, or tweaking computers. I would love to learn programming too, but I dont know where to start.

Anyways, thats pretty much sums up myself

Jeremy

Hey Jeremy! Welcome to the TDN forums :D

I'm sure you'll find it comfortable talking to everyone else here. People are so friendly and willing to help out ^^ It's nice to see a restocker. I'm not one myself, as I'm too slow, but maybe I can learn a few tricks from you :D

Don't forget to make use of TDN's dailies page, ALP, and especially the checklist. It'll save you tons of time...if you care about collecting avvies anyway. :P

Ciao!

Hello, Jeremy! Don't worry, you aren't the only person here that likes to be lazy. :P

I'm new around here too, but the people don't bite and there's lots of guides to help you out. Plus, TDN shows you the best ways to earn Neopoints, so I'm sure you'll be a richer Neopian in no time!

thanks for the welcomes! The only problem I have with most of tdn's guides is the lack of details. The material is decent as it provides a good general set of information covering basics and other important things to know, but the lack of details often force me to find other guides to further elaborate gaming strategies, and other details of interest. I would say tdn's guides are great for introducing yourself to new things, but it isnt exactly what would bring you to the advanced level.

So Zarii, is C++ the starting point for programming?

And Habi is back and running, rebuilding a habi is quite easy in general. Running habi in the long run can be tricky tho :(

Hey man, welcome to the forum. You can call me Neomysterion, and I also own a Grey Jetsam myself.

Welcome to the site, Jeremy! I took a little bit of programming back in my day. (Yes, I said "back in my day". It's really sad how often I say that when I'm in my mid-twenties.) I agree that C programming is a great place to start--you learn a lot of the basics in there. However, since I did a lot of math, I had to take a class in which MATLAB software was required. If you can find MATLAB programming stuff, that is a great stepping stone to C programming and can get the REALLY basic stuff in your head first.

My use of neopets also has mostly gone down to Habitarium playing...I'm trying to start playing a little more now since I have some free time and internet access. But I earn my np off of habi and my bank account. I also invest in stocks, but I haven't make ANY np off of that in months because nothing has gone up to 60.

Late responses, but I was busy today

So, yea, Neomysterion we both have grey jetsams :P . I got the grey jetsam from a friend tho, so I didnt really earn it. Im surprised tho, you actually searched me up o.o . Nice meeting you :D

Hey wistiria12,

Im not sure who Jeremy is in Phineas and Ferb, but from what I gather, its a character of some sort in that animated series. Of course, I have to ask, why do I resemble that character?

Karina

We`re both very similar actually. I invest in the stock market because its a long term investment, and like you, I rarely cash in :( . I'll take a look at some c++ guides when I get the chance :P