Cheapest Way to get a draik.

The Meepit Commando

As you may or may not know, I am saving up for my very own RB draik.

So what is the cheapest way to get a draik and how much is it, the cheapest I know of is the Trans. Potion at 18 mil, but i was wondering is there a cheaper way.

Thanks In Advance. :laughingsmiley:

Purchasing an egg from the shop in Meridell would be the cheapest way to get it. However, that would be hard to do. (Actually, cheapest would have Dr. Sloth hand you a transmog. potion, but that is so unlikely!)

I'd suggest keeping an eye on trends on the various eggs and morphing potions. Things will fluctuate as you save up to that much. When you hit about 15 mil, start seriously looking, even negotiating with sellers. Some will go down in price for people who are looking to morph/hatch (not resellers basically).

Or if you're willing to trade for an existing Draik, you may be able to get a badly named draik while spending less than 18 mil on customization/painting another pet. Surf the pound chat, see what people are looking for/offering.

Good luck!

People have I'm sure, also I will try to get one if the AAA, if not I will save up 14mil and try to negotiate 400k with a BDE seller :graduated: