What's Up!

DSilver

I recently decided to play Neopets again, after my 5-7 years hiatus. :laughingsmiley:

Today is exactly 10 years since I first started playing.

I'm 21 this year, and on a mission to get as many avatars as possible.

I have actually been using TDN in the past but I'm new to the forum though.

Nice to meet you guys and gals! ^_^

Neopets10Years.png

Hi there Kristen, and nice to meet you! Call me Ain! ^_^

Glad to have you back on Neopets again!

I've been on and off Neopets for 4 years, so I'm quite curious what Neopets was like those days!

Anyways, welcome to the forums! You'll have a great time here I'm sure!

P.S. Good luck with your avatar hunting! ^_^

Hi there Kristen, and nice to meet you! Call me Ain! ^_^

Glad to have you back on Neopets again!

I've been on and off Neopets for 4 years, so I'm quite curious what Neopets was like those days!

Anyways, welcome to the forums! You'll have a great time here I'm sure!

P.S. Good luck with your avatar hunting! ^_^

Hi Ain. You have a nice name :)

Neopets then was more about making NP and training your own pet since there wasn't this avatar thing introduced then. Not that I can recall of anyway.

Thanks! Going crazy here trying to play games to win myself some avatars.

P.S. Any happening things going on in SG? :D

Aw thanks!

Oh wow! I've never thought Neopets was that... empty. UC pets are an exception. :D

Anyways, good luck (again)! I'll probably go back to avatar hunting after I paint all my pets!

Well, it's the school holidays now!

And it's also the month of celebrating Hari Raya Puasa (if you know what's that)! :D

Hi Kristen! I'm Anna. I recently joined not to long ago after using the pages anonymously, and I'm happy I did :)

I've been playing Neopets for 6 and 1/2 years, since I was seven, and I can still recall alot of stuuf, like the old sidebar, the better games menu...

I, like Ain, want to hear about the old neo :) It's so refreshing to hear about how it was long before Viacom took over. I actually remember logging in the day they changed the sidebar thing.. I was so mad..

Anyways, how are you doing?

Welcome to TDN DSilver, and there are lots of good Neopets veterans like you around here waiting to be met. I hope things are going alright so far.

Happy belated tenth neopets birthday!

*pants* Did I get it all?

I've been on for ten years...no real hiatus, though. Longest hiatus I ever took was recently, when we canceled our internet connection and then moved later than we first intended to. I was off the site for a couple of weeks.

Also, yeah, avatars came along when I was 15...they really reinforced my interest in the site, I have to say. They came out the end of 2002 or beginning of 2003, something like that.

Do you remember the shell game on here? Played with coconuts in Tyrannia, and the amount you could bet was based on how long you'd been on the site? I miss that game. My computer was slow, so I always won it.