Ouch.

Ethelune

So, for the first time, I got to use the tree as a bat in Kass Basher. :laughingsmiley: I was so excited, entertaining thoughts of another trophy on my page while waiting for the wind to be perfect... and, after I dropped the plushie, I missed.

I. MISSED. :sad02:

One tip that's not mentioned in the guide – when you're batting with the tree, you can't see the plushie before you drop him (since, well, you're using his perch as a bat). That was, in part, one of the reasons I missed, since I freaked out the second the plushie came into view and swung too early. Don't make the same mistake I did! x_x

Everybody misses when they use the tree in Kass Basher. It's just impossible to hit it when you use the tree. Really it is. I've never gotten the tree before, but if I do in the future I'm sure to miss as well.

Well, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who's failed when given the tree. x_x

Usually, I don't even try if the trophy is based on luck. My biggest frustrations are the games where, to get a trophy, you need to be one of the first to win a given challenge (like Better than You and Lenny Conundrum). In those cases, you really do need luck – just to log on at the right time. :(

After nearly 5 years on Neopets, I finally got the tree 2 weeks ago. I didn't miss with it, but my score that I got was pretty terrible, not even enough for a score review. Had I known it would be accepted, I would've entered the World Challenge with that game. I felt pretty crappy about it at the time, especially knowing that I will probably have to wait another 5 years to try again.

Sometimes, the wind just refuses to go in the right direction. It can be frustrating... but, if you wait long enough, the speed should eventually increase. I spent a good five minutes that time, just waiting for the speed to reach its maximum. :) I'm sorry to hear you missed, too!

I've never gotten the tree in KB.

And I've been playing Neo for 7 years. On/off of course.

Sorry to hear that though, must SUCCKK.

I wonder how hard it is to hit with it?

I got the tree once. Unfortunately, I wasn't really focusing on the bat; I was looking at the wind, and it was only 4, so I dropped it. An instant later I realized the mistake and swung--I did hit it, but not far.

Guest gabbyrahwr

I've been playing Neo for nearly nine years and I didn't even know you could get a tree. ?:

Then again, I haven't played KB in years either so.. xD

Thanks for the tip! Hopefully I will be able to use the tree soon... In my eight years of playing I never have... I also still call it Whack-A-Kass rather than Kass Basher.