Hello Out There!

Shadow_Catcher

Hello fellow users of the TDN forums.

I've only just signed up for this and can't wait on meeting and talking to some other users. But first let me introduce myself ^^;; My username on Neopets is Shadow_Catcher and on neopets I collect plushies (though not so much now as most are stored in safety deposit box and I haven't got a big enough gallery), stamps and of course avatars :)

Earlier I got a cool avatar counter thanks to the TDN and with this I hope it to boost and motivate my collection.

When I am not on neopets I am normally out and about. I like camping, horse riding and other sports too like swimming. So to meet anyone out there with related hobbies would be great too.

Thank you for reading my little introductory post (I know I'm not particularly great at them XD )

Shadow

Hi there! It's very nice to meet you and welcome to the forums ^_^

I'm also a fellow avatar hunter :) TDN will definitely help you with boosting your collection, the checklist is brilliant for keeping track of what you do and don't have.

I wish I could say I was as outdoorsy as you but I'm afraid I'm chronically allergic to sunlight and the outside world XD I do love horse riding though, the few times I've done it :P

Welcome to the forums again hun, I'm sure you'll have an awesome time :graduated:

I'm too much an avatar hunter myself, but I try my luck on the flash games myself. I'm Neomysterion, and welcome to TDN Shadow. I hope things turn out great for you, enjoy the community! :yes:

Thank you both of you for the welcomes ^^ I've heard and can see that this will hopefully build up my avatar collection though I don't think its done too badly when I've tried on my own but I've found you can only go really so far XD I also quite like the flash games, well the ones I can score decently at ^_^;;

Hello fellow users of the TDN forums. I've only just signed up for this and can't wait on meeting and talking to some other users. But first let me introduce myself ^^;; My username on Neopets is Shadow_Catcher and on neopets I collect plushies (though not so much now as most are stored in safety deposit box and I haven't got a big enough gallery), stamps and of course avatars :)Earlier I got a cool avatar counter thanks to the TDN and with this I hope it to boost and motivate my collection.When I am not on neopets I am normally out and about. I like camping, horse riding and other sports too like swimming. So to meet anyone out there with related hobbies would be great too.Thank you for reading my little introductory post (I know I'm not particularly great at them XD )Shadow

hey, welcome on TDN :-D

my username is lisauntie, and i LOVE it when people decide to sign up (i mean, what's the point of reading, posting is cooler)

i love being outdoors too, swimming, sailing, walking, climbing in trees :laughingsmiley:

i hope you'll collect many plushies and avatars.

see you later

Hi there! It's very nice to meet you and welcome to the forums ^_^I'm also a fellow avatar hunter :) TDN will definitely help you with boosting your collection, the checklist is brilliant for keeping track of what you do and don't have.I wish I could say I was as outdoorsy as you but I'm afraid I'm chronically allergic to sunlight and the outside world XD I do love horse riding though, the few times I've done it :PWelcome to the forums again hun, I'm sure you'll have an awesome time :graduated:

fun fact: i'm also chronically allergic to sunlight, but i've got some special cream for it, yay