Hello there!

quigglelove

I like Quiggles as one of my favourite non-LE species, welcome to TDN by the way. There are other longtime Neopets players like myself, glad you stopped by.

11 years! Nice :-) Hey, can you tell me something? Some people who were on the site only about six months longer than I was told me some stuff that I really don't think are true...

1) Is it true that pets used to be able to die? This one, I REALLY don't think is true.

2) Is it true that you used to be able to play the games as much as you wanted, no three-game limit?

Anyway, welcome to the forums here!

Hias, welcome to the forums, good luck with your goals, and hope you enjoy the forums

1) Is it true that pets used to be able to die? This one, I REALLY don't think is true.

2) Is it true that you used to be able to play the games as much as you wanted, no three-game limit?

No and No.....

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I haven't been on here for a bit.

My name is Kathryn and as the name suggests I am a female. I have not fully set up the profile yet (just did the basics for now).

Karina, 48066 is correct. Pets have never been able to die, although TNT did used to imply that they could even though they couldn't, most likely to get players more committed. As for the three game rule, I'm not 100% sure but I don't remember a time when you were allowed to send scores more than three time (aside from the new 5 game weekends and 10 scores for their 10th anniversary).