Neohome help! Sink not appearing!

Lady Kakata

So I'm planning out my Neohome finally, got some graph paper to split it up into two bedrooms (one for Moorlough, one for an adoptable I hope to get next month!) and researched different furniture ...

(Hey, when you're unemployed you gotta entertain yourself!)

For Moorlough's room I'm going for a Faerie theme since the pale, pastel colours suit her stripes. I recently made a trade for an Elegant Air Faerie Bathtub and Sink. The Bathtub I was able to put down, but when I drag my sink in to place it, it disappears! It will NOT leave my inventory! Has anyone else had this problem? Trying to precisely put down floor tiles to plan out the size of the rooms was bad enough, now this!

The Neohomes are full of glitches; I had a similar problem with an Earth Faerie Canopy Bed (can't remember the exact name) a long time ago. I think you may jut have to submit a help ticket to TNT at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

The Bathtub I was able to put down, but when I drag my sink in to place it, it disappears! It will NOT leave my inventory! Has anyone else had this problem?

I think I once placed an item that is now invisible. I see this rectangular shape in the middle but I don't see my furniture! It took me a couple times accessing my house to realize this. It's unfortunate but I've pretty much making decorating my neohome the lowest priority. It has a lot of glitches. I can't even put my light faerie lamp into the shed!

Try your luck with a ticket? I didn't bother with mine since I just gave up on it.