Returning to Neopets...

Renari

So, yeah. I just started a new account on 'Pets. I haven't been on in a while, but I think I'm going to start a collection of something. Plushies or stamps. Plus, I still want try to get a complete lab map that isn't for Petpets...

...Yeah. Kind of a newbie, to the site and the forums. Erm... I love anime; my all-time favourite is called Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Why does nobody watch it?! qq) I like sports too. Sometimes. ...I'm so bad with introductions. Go ahead and ask any questions you want to know about me; I'm really bad at thinking up random facts on the spot.

Did you say Puella Magi Madoka Magica? That's one of my newer favourite anime, though I like a lot of anime both old and new. I'm Neomysterion, and I'm addicted to all sorts of animation, not just anime. Glad to see another Puella Magi fan over here, enjoy.

Welcome to the forums! I don't watch much anime past Naruto, FLCL, and Inuyasha. Lol.

But I may look up your anime, hey I could get into it.

You will find many lovers of all things here on the forums, so I wouldn't be surprised if there is a group of peopel talking about the anime you mentioned right now. ;)

Have fun!

Welcome to the forums, and welcome back to neopets!

1) How old are you? (You don't have to say exactly if you don't want to. Just, you know, high school age, college age, post-college...whatever you want to tell us.)

2) Which sports do you like? I'm terrible at all sports.

3) Which anime shows do you watch? I had a roommate's brother get me into anime one summer, but I never watched anything beyond what he showed me. So if you say one of those, I'll freak out awesomely.