Happy Kyrii Day! *New Color*

hrtbrk

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, with the number of pets that lack many of the newer colors, I think TNT should slow down the release of even more...

... but, on the other hand, water is an absolutely gorgeous color. :O I was going to paint my new Flotsam camouflage, but, after seeing just how beautiful the Kyrii looks, I'm wondering if I shouldn't wait until Flotsams can be painted water... which probably won't be for another year, sadly enough. x_x

This really makes me want to get a Kyrii due to the new Water colour. At least Water seems to be a pretty successful colour if you ask me.

Although I quite agree with others that TNT shouldn't be lazy coming up with existing colors first, Water is definitely better than some of the more recently released colors such as Transparent, Zombie, Swamp Gas, and Relic.

I think I like this one better than Maractite, actually. The pattern isn't quite as distracting. But really, why didn't they just have Water instead of Maractite to begin with? They do look very similar, and they ARE both for Maraqua. And that's another thing. They now have Water, Maractite, and Maraquan. This is getting to be too much.

On the plus side, I do like it when they add colors that are beautiful patterns. It's much better than, say, Royal--Royal was such a fantastic color until TNT gave us the option to customize our pets. Now the Royal pets just look like basic colors dressed up.

I LOVE the water look! :D Just look at that hair *big sparkly eyes*

Although I quite agree with others that TNT shouldn't be lazy coming up with existing colors first, Water is definitely better than some of the more recently released colors such as Transparent, Zombie, Swamp Gas, and Relic.

I'm sorry but Transparent is by far one of the better colours that's come out recently. I don't really see how it can be compared to Swamp Gas and Relic!? I can't help but notice that 8 bit isn't on that list, and I think it definitely should be, Water is much nicer than that ^_^

On the plus side, I do like it when they add colors that are beautiful patterns. It's much better than, say, Royal--Royal was such a fantastic color until TNT gave us the option to customize our pets. Now the Royal pets just look like basic colors dressed up.

Totally agree with this. I guess this is why most people are double painting their royal pets now. Royal lost its appeal, and I still dislike customisation...

Anyway, the new colour is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see the other pets they'll turn out in this colour! It's absolutely fabulous! I don't think it looks all that like Maractite... But it looks fabulously like a blue magma colour, with lots more depth put in :D Maractite used the be the colour I was gunning for, but now I'm gunning for Water. I'll admit the patters of Maractite sometimes went to strange places on the pets, and made them look weird.

I'm still not a fan of Transparent, and definitely don't see anything special about Woodland and Relic.

Finally some good stuff from TNT.

Not a fan of new PBs and Colors but I love this one! OMG it's perfect for a series I have in mind! If no one has thought it up yet xD I'll be writing it so iit can appear in the NT's 550 issue next year. Hope no one already has the idea xD Love! Love! Love! And it's Kyrii too <3

I love this new colour!!!!!!! I`m imagine how a water xweetok would look like.... just amazing!!!!

Water looks really nice. Although I think they shouldn't be throwing in so many paint brushes, it does though look like Maractite.

I wonder if it's just me, but doesn't water look like fire, in an opposed manner.

but it seems to just be the opposite of Fire.

I'm pretty much saying this.

woooooaaahh!!! 8D water! about time. they have a fire, so of course they should have water. and it looks amazing on a kyrii, its mane and stuff are so cool :D

OMGOSH! I love it the water paint brush! I need that one :P I was always intriged with watertypes. Guess I can start saving. :P

---

But I think they could beter make some pb's a bit cheaper or something. Still a bit exclusive, but hi! 8mil for a pb? Cmmn... I mean, like plushie. No way I'm gonna give 7mil for that (or whatever it was, it was high :P)