Plot Battling

Lilith

Hello I have long been using Battlepedia for use in the battledome but after this last plot I decided I wanted a real BD pet. Not just one for avatars. I looked through all of the weapon recommendations and the battle sets article but I am still a bit confused. I want to be able to fight in all the plot wars and max out the fighting requirements with a bit of ease and I have no desire what so ever to do 2P. I have slowly been training my pet for the battledome. He is currently at

Level: 47

Hit Points: 32 / 106 (suffering from Sneezles)

Strength: AWESOME (73)

Defence: AWESOME (77)

Movement: GREAT (37)

Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (283)

I know I have a long ways to go. I think I would need the 300 stat level? I plan to slowly end up at 700 boost but that will take years and is just a long term goal to keep me interested in neopets, I also drool over Illusen's Staff and Wand of the Dark Faerie.

Anyways in order to max out plot people what would be the best set to get? I am broke yes but I do have patience and 6.3mill currently. I am hoping for a set under 20-30mill? Since I don't want to do 2P I don't think I would need such over kill sets costing much more. Also what HSD would be good to finally relax at would be nice too :3

The items I currently have are

Randomly Firing Freeze Ray

Hanso Charisma Charm

Downsize!

Scarab Ring

Purple Sticky Hand

Blue Scorchstone

Just for your information... I was able to reach cap for all the opponents of TFR with my battle pet. At that time, I was only on the 200 boost for both DEF and STR.

Back then my set was:

- Greater Healing Scroll

- Ylanas Blaster

- Bow of Destiny

- Honey Potion

- Sophies Magic Hat

- Prickly Potion (X2)

Since then, I have acquired a Randomly Firing Freeze Ray that should become useful. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

The first thing I would do is upgrade your scarab ring to a better constant, like either a rainbow scroll, ramtors spellbook, or the 12.66 icon ylanas blaster if you feel like putting up that much np. In the future you could probably upgrade to a kelpbeards trident when you've saved more np, seeing you only plan on doing 1P.

Maybe get a a little honey potion going, (upgrade would be g-bomb at 21-30 icons), and I would sell the blue scorchstone and get a greater healing scroll for the mean time.

Also, personally, I would have a shield kicking around, like a leaf shield, patched magic hat, or sophies magic hat if you need those icons blocked and feel like spending some more np.