Your accomplishments today!

GuardianAwesome

Reached 200k NP! Not really much of an achievement, but I recently spent a TON of stamps (up to 50k/stamp) so now I'm building my savings back up ^^

Leveled up to level 15 on Habi

Won a silver key from Key Quest

Pounded my Snow bruce! Now I have three pets & can start joining pet lending chains. As of now she's still in the

pound if anyone wants her

Got a little closer to my savings goal.

Worked on refining my RSing skills - it's something I've never been really good at (mostly due to short attention span LOL) but I've been reading guides and diving in. I've bought a few rather random things :guiltysmiley: and 3 hts items, but on others I've made a nice profit so I consider that an achievement for the day!

The high-score tables have been going well for me so far this month.

Maths Nighmare - Silver

Grarrl Keno - Gold

Jolly Jugglers - Gold

Faerie Cloud Racers - Silver

Jhudoras Cloud - Gold

Neverending Boss Battle - Silver

Three of them were upgrades (NBB, JJ, GK) but the rest are brand new!

- Currently none so far. I'm working on what to save up for now after I obtained my third lab ray. I've been considering a Royal PB for my Xwee but.. it's seems so expensive. I'll buy it if my stocks go up :)

So, my goal for today is to find something not incredibly expensive to save up for.

Hoorah!

--RoboHissi - Lucky! I keep getting those map pieces :/

A Neopian gave me a Faerie Xweetok. Just fed him up, read to him his first five books, groomed him and going back to plan his and Moorlough's rooms. Normally I'm a fan of single name Neopets but Litte_Fire_Kitten is a sweet name and he's transgender XD

EDIT: Since being adopted earlier today he's read 29 books :laughingsmiley: Half-price day is awesome!

I made 20k, which is a big deal for me. It's been a while since I played, so I made a new account. I have no idea what my favorite games were on my old main, so I've been playing random games.

I unlocked 100 avatars too! Granted, most of them were clickable, but I still feel accomplished.

I'm so excited, my Mazzew is now 225 days old and I finally got the avatar! Now I'm waiting on the Gruslen (just a few more days) and the Snowbunny to age, too.

I went and bought a complete Lab Ray map. For 790k.

Muwhahahahahahhaa.

Cept Now I'm down to like, 2mil NP.

:(

Eventually though, mine wocky will be a Jelly Wocky. (hopefully, who knows what it'll do to him in the meantime)

And when that happens!

I shall dance, celebrate, and brag brag brag. For I love orange. Beyond all reason. And he will be FABULOUS.

I also opened up my plushie tycoon game for zee bizness. lets see how I do eh?

• 1 month later...

I'm making a headway in my new Faerie Foods gallery. I've spent an obscene amount of money so far, but it's so worth it :laughingsmiley: It's a headache arranging it; I'm going to wait until I get most of the seemingly common items. Some items are in the millions rage so it'll actually take some time before I get all items

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No bumping topics that haven't received posts in 21 days or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Haunted Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.