Your accomplishments today!

GuardianAwesome

I hit the 13% mark for my Draik Fund (yay!) and I finished my pet look-ups for the time being;

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Marvum

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Lemoncurd

:D

I like this topic ^_^

Yeah, I like this topic too! :D

I like that PB too! Which of your pets are you gonna paint?

I just spun the wheels, lost hit points twice and got a book. Talk about bad luck! But the book is something I've never read to my Kacheek. I want saunty to get the Book Award! So this is gonna add up to my mission! :D

i borrowed my first ALP-item, i'm proud of myself, people trust me :king:

and i found out that i can't use the codes from treasure keepers 'cause i'm not thirteen yet (don't ask me why i have a facebook account before i'm thirteen, it's a long story)

My accomplishment of the day: not falling asleep in class. Now I'm gonna do my dailies and then hopefully some reading, which would be another big accomplishment!

I just restocked my third UB Darigan Toy!!!

And it's the one I've wanted the most, a Darigan Kougra Collectable Figurine. Normally sells for about 200K+ and I snagged one from the toy shop for 2.5k.

I'm still awful at re-stocking, but I'm excited that this is the 3rd one of these new, expensive, Darigan toys I've managed to snag. >w<

My newest accomplishment: actually get my 60k a day and not lazy out...

Edit: I am now a zealot( whatever that is...) and half way to s-member.

I finally beat a level on Sewage Surfer that I have been *trying* to beat for SIX. YEARS. NO. EXAGGERATION. I followed guides, but never until today got the right pieces.

I'm going to try to get the avatar today. I'm on level 48 now.

EDIT: And I just survived an impromptu phone interview for a special education school!

EDIT #2: Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Sewage Surfer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Awwwwww, yeeeah!

Entered Moorlough into the Customisation Pet Spotlight (under Neocash). Hopefully she'll win!

Also started planning for my Neohome and gotten the first few pieces for Moorlough's bedroom. Still having problems with that stupid sink! :grrr:

Filled up my Mall basket with things I want!

Forgot to post this yesterday, but I got the avatar for Dubloon Disaster yesterday.

I got a pirate paint brush off of the Anchor Management daily. :laughingsmiley:

Wow! I didn't know you could even get decent prizes from that. I was going to give up going daily.

Congrats as well to other people. Especially congrats on the Neopian Times, bataclops! That's one I'd like to try for eventually--I have an idea for a series in my head, but I'm sidetracked by other writing projects. I'm working on writing a supernatural murder story; everything is completely storyboarded, so it's just the writing now. I made sure I closed every loophole. Eeeevery loophole.