Need help with taunting the Pant Devil :evil:

I live on chocolate

A question: does the total estimated worth of 5m np have to come from only ONE type of item or can you use different items to make up that amount?

Like, do I have to use 93 Golden Geraptiku Talismans or can I use some Talismans and some Obsidian Daggers and some other items?

Thank-you for your help! :wub_anim:

Oh yeah, I forgot to say I am talking about the "I Taunt the Pant Devil Avatar" ;) woops! :whistle:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. If you have something you wish to add, edit your previous post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got about 80 or so Obsidian Daggers for the avatar. Will cost around 30K but they're easily sold afterwards on the TP in lots of 10 ^_^

Oop - I just re-read the question and realised I hadn't answered it! I'm pretty sure you could do that but it would probably be easier to keep track of if you bought multiples of the same thing methinks :P