Deserted Fairground: Trick? Or Treat...

Marissa Beee c:

Nonstop failed attempts on coco shy whilst going for the avatar, and many lost neopoints on bagatelle/cork gun gallery. Is it me? Or is there something dark lurking midst the shadows of the fairgrounds...

MUAHAHAHAHA! c:<

Dr. Sloth would be impressed of my uber super spooky story skills.

I would love to know the trick too if there was one :D

However I firmly believe that it is one of those extremely unfair systems which favours some users over others.... Some of my friends keep getting random events and avatars but I have almost none D:

Good luck with your avatar-hunting! b)

I would love to know the trick too if there was one :D

However I firmly believe that it is one of those extremely unfair systems which favours some users over others.... Some of my friends keep getting random events and avatars but I have almost none D:

Good luck with your avatar-hunting! b)

Oh foo. Well i have heard of a trick to coco shy. Put the cursor in the centralized lower part of the "a" in start when you begin to throw. I have gotten close numerous times, but somehow the avatar still evades my grasp! Tell your friends to tell you their trickeries c:

Thanks for the luck, I send it your way as well!

-Marissa

You know the line on the ball? Line that up with the stem of one of them coconut holder thingies, that's how I do it. I've won about 5 or 6 times now ^_^

Takes a bit of practice to get the line in the right place but once you've figured it out it's dead easy.

Good luck :D I'm sure you'll have it in no time :)

The Coconut Shy avatar will be the death of me. :grrr:

Touche :S

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 month later...

I gave up with the fairground games. I just end up spending loads of NPs on them and not getting anywhere with them.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.