Well, How Bout That

Emily

One of my questions was finally answered in the editorial. Probably the most trivial one I've asked. But still, it's nice to know it can happen :P It's the first one in the editorial too, lol

I asked why the Altador plot was still open to complete after so long. I was wondering as the other plots have to be completed within a certain time frame or give extra rewards for being completed in a timely fashion. They said because it wasn't complicated and was a "smaller plot", they left it open to be completed so people could get some idea of what plots are like and how to complete them.

I asked why the Altador plot was still open to complete after so long. I was wondering as the other plots have to be completed within a certain time frame or give extra rewards for being completed in a timely fashion. They said because it wasn't complicated and was a "smaller plot", they left it open to be completed so people could get some idea of what plots are like and how to complete them.

yeah I recall reading that.:) that was you? Awesome!!:DB)