x2 Orn

x1 Zei

x1 Main

x1 Eo

x2 Vo

x1 Lu

x1 Tai-Kai

x1 Mau

Should I price them for individual sale or should I sell them in lots in the auctions?

Oh, and I've never used auctions before.

You're better off selling them for individual sale rather than auctioning them (they're not super expensive), auctions can get a little chaotic when it comes to snagging a Negg, Codestone, Dubloon, or anything else of good value.

You're better off selling them for individual sale rather than auctioning them (they're not super expensive), auctions can get a little chaotic when it comes to snagging a Negg, Codestone, Dubloon, or anything else of good value.

Unless its a crazy high priced item I stay clear of the auction house completely. Your best bet would be in shop. You'll get a better price, but it takes longer. The second option would be go to the trading post as a lot, which would be less profit, but sell faster more than likely. Just really depends on your patience.

I agree you should put it in your shop as codestones are very ETS, but if you put them in the auctions for starting price 1000 and increments of 500, you will get a guaranteed sale , less than if you put it in the shop o fcourse, but guaranteed sale, in an hour if you so choose.

I think you should sell them in your shop too!

What I usually do is go to Shop Wizard and find the cheapest price of each item that someone is selling. And then... sell it at a more cheaper price! Before you know it, the item will be sold in a blink of an eye (waiting is included)! It always works for me! :D