Random Neopets Nays >:C

Lady Kakata

Since some things you want to say or moan about in Neopets that doesn't fit in other places (like Faerie things go in the Faerie thread)

My rant : Made a nice fat profit in my shop from Hot Dogs. Then I do an Illusens Quest and she pretty much wipes out my profit by asking for a Mynci Zoot Suit Belt

Thanks Illusen >:C I remember now why I gave up one of your quests, mainly because the thing you asked for was only stocked by one shop and they wanted 50,000 for it

lol, yah illusen is mean like that :sad01_anim: , also if I would recommend book restocking over hot dog restocking, they are Easier to sell. :laughingsmiley:

XD On the contrary, Hot Dogs are my best sellers and I've made a nice profit out of it, whereas books I can't really sell and chocolate I'm not confident in. Pizza, Hot Dogs, Doughnuts/cookies/pies and eyeshadows are my main areas

I REALLY hate the Fruit Machine now ... I won a Yellow PB from it about a week ago, and it's still sitting there in my shop, and I'm pretty certain I'm selling it for the cheapest so far >.> (seriously, out of all the PBs I could have won, why did it have to be Yellow? =/)

I've been around for 10+ years and never gotten a FFQ. :sad01_anim:

Neither have I :sad01_anim:

My rant : ILLUSEN WHY DO YOU HATE ME. The last thing she asked me for was a Royalboy Kougra Plushie. There are NONE under 700k and I only have 400k in the bank. This is the second time I've gotten to about level 30 and the thing she asks me for is astonishingly rare/expensive

I don't know if this counts as a nay, but I haven't been getting any dubloons (or anything else awesome) from the Anchor Management for a bit over a week. Besides that, everything else has been going alright for this week.

By the way Parry, I couldn't find the Yellow Paint Brush in your shop, you may have sold it.