Hello there!

tyxl

Hello people! name's John, or you can call me Jel too. I've been on Neopets for a fair amount of time. I'm new to tdn.

Hoping to make some friends here, and be somewhat helpful on here as well! so..

that's about it from me.

c:

Oh and, I love The Script.

Welcome, welcome, welcome John. :)

Everyone finds a niche at TDN to be helpful cause all the smart people come to this site *snicker*

I'm sure you will find a friend in any one of these awesomely awesome people here at TDN!

:D

Welcome to The Daily Neopets John, they call me Neomysterion, and I like to lurk in 40 different forums.

You'll find lots of great people here at TDN, enjoy the ride!

Hello there are welcome the forums! I'm Emmy. Good luck on the Halloween PB, make sure when you do paint your pet NOT to use him as your active. My friend painted her uni only to have it change invisible 2 days later O.o

Hehe, thanks for the warm welcoming to TDN guys! I really appreciate it.

And thanks, I'll get that Halloween PB soon.

Hello there are welcome the forums! I'm Emmy. Good luck on the Halloween PB, make sure when you do paint your pet NOT to use him as your active. My friend painted her uni only to have it change invisible 2 days later O.o

Actually, any pet I paint will remain inactive, but taken care of. I'm not planning on using that painted pet as an active, that was the first thing I planted on my head the moment I started saving up.

It could turn invisible or get baby-zapped D: