I've decided to introduce myself

So I'm Icsilverfeather, and I've been on Neopets on and off for about 5 years. I keep losing interest in it, but I do hope this time will be a success! This is my first time on TDN though, and I have found it really helpful! My favorite neopets would have to be Xweetoks and Zafaras. A few goals I have would be to unlock the Secret Laboratory map, paint my Xweetok Island, and have 1 million in my bank account. Lets hope that these happen? And thats about it, so I'm off to play with the Meercas. :)

So I'm Icsilverfeather, and I've been on Neopets on and off for about 5 years. I keep losing interest in it, but I do hope this time will be a success! This is my first time on TDN though, and I have found it really helpful! My favorite neopets would have to be Xweetoks and Zafaras. A few goals I have would be to unlock the Secret Laboratory map, paint my Xweetok Island, and have 1 million in my bank account. Lets hope that these happen? And thats about it, so I'm off to play with the Meercas. :)

Welcome to TDN! I'm sure you will love it here!

I also love Xweetoks, I have one too many between my sides and my main account. I have ghost, baby, and island xweetoks among my collection. :)

Your goals are worthy ones that aren't altogether impossible. I recommend reselling to stock up money. :)

Have fun!

I wish you luck on getting an Island Paint Brush for your Xweetok, and welcome to the forums by the way.