I'm back!

Hiya :) Some of you may remember me from around a year ago. My name is Irene and I had an account called fusilla. I'd been on neo for 3 years and had a 10 million np account... THEN.. I pissed off my brother and he hacked into and froze my account. I lost all my nps aaaand my lovely pets D: I've just found out now that it was him and am livid :@

In the meantime, I've made another account and am starting over :( I'm currently rebuilding and trying to get a lab map.

In any case, it's good to be back !!

PS. I am a lonely neofriendless girl so feel free to neo friend me on my new account lovedwallflower :)

hello and welcome back

it's terrible what your brother has done.

You have probably spent a lot of hours to build up al the stuff on your neopets, 10 million is very much.

Sometimes my wife says : I am going to freeze your account if you don't quit right now , but it remains with a treat, she has never done it. Anyway good luck to build up everything again. With experience it goes quicker.

oh, that's just awful.

good luck on starting again, tafeltennisden is right, with experience everything goes quicker

i'll add you as neo friend when i'm 13, in january :laughingsmiley:

see you around

Darn, it stinks to have your old account hacked. Welcome back by the way, Fusilla.