Bon-jour-no.

emilykatt

Hi! I'm Emily, 19 years old and majoring in computer science. I've been playing Neopets on and off for about 8 years, and just started playing my old account again a few weeks ago (it was close enough to starting from scratch again... pretty much all I had left on that account was access to both the lab rays). TDN helped me catch up with all the changes that occurred while I was busy with other things, and now I finally decided to stop lurking and sign up. :)

Classes are due to start again on Wednesday, but I'm sure I'll be around, procrastinating. My neo username is kattyanneanine, so feel free to neofriend me, add me on Habi, invite me to play Key Quest, etc.!

Cheers,

Emily

Welcome to the Forums, Emily! I'm an English major but computer science is really interesting. Maybe you can help some of us at the forums with our coding issues . . . heh-heh.

I'm not often active on KeyQuest, but I'll invite you to play whenever I'm on campus & have a faster internet connection. Hope you enjoy being here & glad to see you've come out of hiding, so to speak.

Hey there Emily! Welcome to the forums! You can call me Ain!

Computer science does sound very interesting! I wonder what's that?

Anyway, I been playing Neopets on and off for 4 years, but I'm not active on Keyquest these days (I usually am). Can I add you as a neofriend?

Anyways, I hope you'll like it here! ^_^

Hey Emily! I'm Arie. Its nice to meet you!

I've been on Neopets, on and off for 6 years now.

If I started with my old account, I guess there'll be barely any pets! :P

Anyways, welcome to the forums! And good luck with your classes! :D

Almost forgot to say hi, Emily. I'm Neomysterion, and have a passion for rare Neopets species, see you around the forums!

Holy crud, you're a week older than I am. :O