Code Help

hoov15

Hey there - I am new here but decided I would start asking around. I have been on Hiatus in neopets for a while now and want to come back. The reason I quit is because neopets did something with the code in my name or something that has blocked me being able to link graphics. I malled on neopets so that was pretty important. I recently went to the banner section of their site to use one of their referal banners. It says Invalid words. Can anyone help me.

Thanks in advance!

Baseballpro1015

There is the code from neopets - I tried to stick it in my shop but it just says invalid words in front of the graphic. If anyone has any answers for me id love it.

anyone?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. Also, do not double post. There is no need to bump a topic or add a reply to get people's attention. This is not the Neoboards.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.