Site Spotlight?

inkt

So maybe I'm completely out of the loop here and never check the spotlights anyway, but when did the site spotlight become inactive? :( I was finally thinking about actually entering that.

IDK...I never really look anyway. Did you check when a new winner is chosen? B/C Random Contest is like every month. I keep forgetting about it :P

Well, according to the Site Spotlight Page, it says "This Spotlight is no longer active, but please enjoy all of the old submissions!" It doesn't have a date of the last submission either. :/

Me neither. :/ I'm kind of shocked over it. I thought it was a pretty good spotlight and actually required some effort...

I agree! I spent months working on a page for my Rowanan... not with winning the Site Spotlight as a specific goal, granted, but I did like to entertain the idea. :( I can't help but be a bit curious why TNT would deactivate the Site Spotlight, as it seems like a perfectly legitimate competition relevant to the site.

I wonder if they ever said why. There was a long period of time where I was on a bit of a hiatus and didn't check the news or anything but I don't really want to go through a million archives just to not find anything.

Thank you guys so much for the information. As much as it is understandable why they stopped having it, I wish they would bring it back.