Hello!

snowwhite

Hello everyone, I'm a long time user of TDN's website but first time poster on the boards. :) I was away from neopets for quite a while, but recently came back and started a habi & got pulled in to the neo-world again! I started playing neopets 10+ years ago, my username is linziejoe if you want to look me up. Anyway, thanks for hosting such friendly & helpful boards, I really appreciate it!

Hi, I am also new, i created my own image and made it into a JPEG and wish to put it in my siggy but i can't figure out how to, i uploaded it to tiny pic, will this work?

**Edit**

I figured out how to! hehehe, hello anyway! Tell me what you think of my first ever production out of GIMP? :D I know its simple 0:)

Why thakyou cupcakekitten!

I've been wanting to test my new skills out, after watching hours of GIMP 'how to's' and i just need the idea, i tried making an MSPP banner but got fed up when the program wouldnt do what i wanted! haha but yeah, I find it hard just to create random things, i need the idea and the purpose.

i also love writing, studying some creative writing at university and am studying to become a Journalist though at this point i would love to become a Public Relations person :graduated:

Hello everyone, I'm a long time user of TDN's website but first time poster on the boards. :) I was away from neopets for quite a while, but recently came back and started a habi & got pulled in to the neo-world again! I started playing neopets 10+ years ago, my username is linziejoe if you want to look me up. Anyway, thanks for hosting such friendly & helpful boards, I really appreciate it!

Hi, I am also new, i created my own image and made it into a JPEG and wish to put it in my siggy but i can't figure out how to, i uploaded it to tiny pic, will this work?

**Edit**

I figured out how to! hehehe, hello anyway! Tell me what you think of my first ever production out of GIMP? :D I know its simple 0:)

Nice to see you guys here at TDN. I'm Neomysterion by the way, and I got back to Neopets last August and I've been enjoying it even more than I was 10 or 13, when I wasn't all that expertised like I am today. I hope things are going all right with you two.

candi, I love your jpeg! Good job! Good luck at university. :graduated:

Hello to cupcake, piticent, and stephiime!

Hey Neomysterion! Thanks for the welcome. I've gotten super addicted this time around for some reason! I used to come through a few times a year, play my dailies, feed my pets, but this time it's becoming a big time-waster, thank goodness my husband knows I don't cook. :whistle: I'm hoping to really build up my account a bit with games, avvies, and all that stuff. I keep getting distracted. I will never get those game avvies! o_O

Thanks for the welcome guys! Its great to see so many people being so friendly :)

I also am a long time neopian. I joined 6 and a half years ago and have been on and off, don't ask me what drew me back! I wouldn't have a clue xD

Hello and welcome to the forums! I've been on neo just about as long as you have been.

How is habi working out for you? I get so bored with it that everything ends up dying. :sad01_anim: