Neopets downtime conspiracies

viscousdoody

Okay so, I think we've established that Neopets is currently undergoing some... "technical difficulties" for reasons unknown to the average player. It's lasted quite a while now and everyone is starting to get itchy at the thought of their extra two scores going to waste today! So what do you think might be reason for this downtime in our #1 place to avoid the real world? You think you might know why it is so share it with us, closest to the real reason when Neo goes back online can umm.... have a cookie ;D

My soul craves for moar

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not make posts that are less than 7 words long. Thank you!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think the obvious answer is that this is the first sign of an impending zombie apocalypse. There can't be any other reason for it being down this long.

The uprising of the Haunted Woods :/ I guess we should have seen it coming, while we were all looking for Krawk Island the Zombies were building an army deep in the woods.

The uprising of the Haunted Woods :/ I guess we should have seen it coming, while we were all looking for Krawk Island the Zombies were building an army deep in the woods.

I'm sure you're right :O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't make posts that are less than 7 words long. Thanks :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Personally I think that something has hit the fan and they're still asleep and haven't noticed it yet. I don't think it's because they are planning anything. Why irritate that many people?

Still, you never know with TNT. x_x

Maybe they've just decided to take the day off :) haha

And it would be a well deserved holiday!

i wonder id they'll give all of us a gift for the downtime

Yeah I think everyone is hoping that but they'd have to give a gift to EVERY neopian not just the ones that tried to get on now because they won't know who tried to get on. So the gift they did give us would end up being worth like 1np :/

Although 50NC sounds nice to me ;D considering they'd have to give it to everybody

Personally I think that something has hit the fan and they're still asleep and haven't noticed it yet. I don't think it's because they are planning anything. Why irritate that many people?

Still, you never know with TNT. x_x

I'm afraid you'll most likely be walking away with a cookie. It's a 5 score weekend so a lot of people would have been online at midnight NST get their scores in and that probably clogged the servers. In saying that, there's always the chance they had something big and new went going up that went wrong somewhere but I'd say they'd have had that fixed by now if it were.

I secretly hope they're working on a plot, maybe about the 'keep out!'-sign in KI? That would make me forgive the downtime. :laughingsmiley:

Probally ain't going to happen, just some technical difficulties.

I think regarding the Keep Out sign, you're probably right on the mark - it's just a matter of time, when it is released and whether it will be a battledome plot or not. :woot: Scurvy Island xD

As for the downtime, like a lot of people said, it probably wasn't planned or else we would see the "Down for Maintenance" sign. The entire website not loading period looks like a mass server failure that TNT didn't yet realize happened since, you know - normal people are sleeping at this time. Since TNT is located in California, the website would have gone down at around 12:15AM or so - it is only 4:02AM for them at the time of this post. There was no warning about this or else -someone- would have seen the notice.

In the meantime, I would like to point out that TREASURE KEEPERS ON FACEBOOK is still up and running /gg.

-----------------

I agree... They're over there trying to enjoy their weekend and Neopets is in a complete MELTDOWN!!! They dont even know it yet....

Doesnt Scurvy Itch ?

Please don't double post! Also, it hurts like... what? o.o Deleted, please don't reference those things on TDNF. :P

For the conpiracy I think that maybe the team don't really want us to get the 5 games score (it will inflat the money too much), so they do this to us!

For reallity, I don't know :P

At least I manage 5 zurroball before the site went crashing.

I really hope it's either:

*Something to do with the "Keep Out" sign in Krawk Island

or

*Fixing the arrow keys issue in flash games

I'm also hoping I don't get a gem lockout when it returns. lol