New to tdn forums (:

Kimi

How long have you been playing?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you been playing neopets? Not including current account, just how long since you started (:

Helllooo there !!!! My name is Kimi (: I've been using thedailyneopets.com for quite some time now to get neopets help. Today, I finally decided to make a forum account.

To start off, I made a pole :D hehe

I've been playing neopets since i was in the 4th grade and now i'm in my 2nd year of college so yeaaah! that's a long time.

My account name is claws_inda_house haha yess i made a funny name but hey i was young and had no idea what to call myself xD

feel free to add me or send me a neomail haha :laughingsmiley:

Hi Kimi :) I'm like you and i've used tdn content for a long time (and kept my avatars updated here) but only joined the forums tonight.

I think my account is ninety....something months old. I think I started playing in 2002 (?) I signed up originally because I had to take two weeks off work to have surgery & recover, and was looking for something to fill in the time and a friend recommended it. I assumed I'd get bored after two weeks :laughingsmiley: but no...

I did have a pause recently of around 18 months and I'm still getting back into the swing of it.

Glad to meet you Kimi, just call me Neomysterion, hence all of my crazy nicknames.

I've been on Neopets for 9 years and counting, and I still enjoy playing games over there.